Aaron Rodgers once saw a UFO in New Jersey

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My grandmother claimed to have seen one out of her bathroom window in the 1950s.

I rarely admit this, but being that this is the internet...who cares. Ice fishing about ten years ago in the suburbs of Minneapolis, a buddy and I looked up at the sky. There was a very unusual greenish/blueish egg-shaped ball of light just inside the clouds that zoomed away into the horizon at an impossible speed. We both stared for a while even though it only last a few seconds. We tried to come up with explanations but never could. The best we could muster was some kind of gas/light anomaly, a shooting star while it was still light out, or a really odd flare.

Disclosure: I do believe that the universe is too big for us to be the only folks around. That said, I don't really think that there are UFOs being held in Area 51 or anything like that.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never seen one to my knowledge, although I do believe in intelligent life elsewhere.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

My grandmother claimed to have seen one out of her bathroom window in the 1950s.

I rarely admit this, but being that this is the internet...who cares. Ice fishing about ten years ago in the suburbs of Minneapolis, a buddy and I looked up at the sky. There was a very unusual greenish/blueish egg-shaped ball of light just inside the clouds that zoomed away into the horizon at an impossible speed. We both stared for a while even though it only last a few seconds. We tried to come up with explanations but never could. The best we could muster was some kind of gas/light anomaly, a shooting star while it was still light out, or a really odd flare.

Disclosure: I do believe that the universe is too big for us to be the only folks around. That said, I don't really think that there are UFOs being held in Area 51 or anything like that.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I think New Jersey is fully populated by aliens. If they can play tight end... Open arms here brothers.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was once probed by an alien. An illegal alien as a matter of fact. Think she was from venezula.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Well, if a UFO flew across the universe to visit this planet and all they saw was New Jersey, then it is safe to say that they won't be back.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hadn't read the Rodgers article until this morning. Maybe we saw the same one! I guess they got bored of me not catching any fish so they flew on over to NJ to look for some three-eyed fish swimming in the polluted rivers.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a up close picture of one... Didnt see anything when my wife took the picture at dusk... 4 pictures total. Only one was up close though. 100yds or less.

A buddy of mine has a 15 minute video of one hovering over lake superior. Small ones would come into view up above a few thousand feet up. Stop for 10_15 seconds, then leave.... You cant tell me they dont exist....

I think they use the big lake for cover...

CashInFist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else ever seen one?
You're gonna laugh, but when I was having a 2 apartment party with my girl friend (not GF) and we had a bunch of people over, I SWEAR that I saw a Green Alien spaceship zoning in on me, in the middle of the night, while I was peeing over the balcony (Just stop, LOL), drunk off my ***, and it stopped in mid-air, and I could feel it staring at me, observing me. I just felt it. Then in a flash, it made like a green "Nike Swoosh" mark in the sky and vanished. I ran back into the party and frantically told my story. They laughed at me a lot. That is what happened. *****

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if he is confusing the UFO with the Undoubtedly Fat Object that he was seeing in the backfield all last year.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a up close picture of one... Didnt see anything when my wife took the picture at dusk... 4 pictures total. Only one was up close though. 100yds or less.

A buddy of mine has a 15 minute video of one hovering over lake superior. Small ones would come into view up above a few thousand feet up. Stop for 10_15 seconds, then leave.... You cant tell me they dont exist....

I think they use the big lake for cover...
Where is the pic and video?

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My friend has the video. He is a goofy sounding dude. And he basicly says everything a person would think in that scenario... Also forgot to mention it wss the big sat night bayfield apple fest that night he taped it...thousands of people fill this cool old town of 800 people... 13 miles away.

He said he couldnt see it with the naked eye. Only through the lens of the camera...

The pictures i have on the card, and on the puter at home.

Chris398

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My MUFON report in July 2014. This was reported all over the country.

At approx. 11:00 PM (7-4-14) over North New Jersey I spotted a yellow/orange light traveling from West to East. It made no noise and there were no blinking lights common to airplanes. It seemed to be traveling faster than airplanes since I see airplanes overhead often. Approx. three to four minutes later another similar object appeared following the same path. Then another and another at about three to four minute intervals. A total of four similar objects flying alone in the same path. There was a unusual lack of air traffic at the time considering I live near three major airports. I have never seen lights like this, so I don't think these were airplane.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Around summer of 1994, I was coming home from work about 6 pm.

Was at a stop light with a few other cars.. To my right and about half way from horizon I saw something oblong. It moved fast and in a zip zag pattern and then it was gone...

i looked to car to my right, she looked at me, all she did was point to the area and mouthed oh my God.

2nd time I was in a plane with my gf at the the time, flying over Ohio.

We both saw a huge black triangle shape in the clouds. Almost like a shark find would be.

It only was there for less then 10 seconds. Then was gone.. But not to long after were fighter jets in same area.

No cell phones at this era that took pictures..

D

Deleted member 6794

Rodgers weird offseason continues, seems like he has made some new friends:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
My friend has the video. He is a goofy sounding dude. And he basicly says everything a person would think in that scenario... Also forgot to mention it wss the big sat night bayfield apple fest that night he taped it...thousands of people fill this cool old town of 800 people... 13 miles away.

He said he couldnt see it with the naked eye. Only through the lens of the camera...

The pictures i have on the card, and on the puter at home.

post the pictures?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Rodgers was there with Brad Paisley. I only know this because my son is a huge fan of both. I try to keep him grounded...to not idolize celebrities because they'll just end up breaking your heart with pictures like this...but does he listen?? Noooo-ooo--ooo.... but, he's only 25, so what ya gonna do? Kids will be kids. :rolleyes:

UFOs ... people forget that the acronym stands for "UNIDENTIFIED flying object". I don't doubt that U.F.O.'s exist and I'll never deride anyone who has seen one. I haven't, or at least I don't think I have.