A-Rod would have won the SB with that Hail Mary toss

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I hate Brady that was a pretty darn good ball and could've easily been caught that was more the receivers not being able to position themselves for the rebound

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brady doesn't have Rodgers' arm. Aaron probably would have taken a couple of shots at it.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Sorry guys, you really need to take those green and gold goggles off.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers doesn't thrown them the same as everyone else. He puts an arc on it as high as he can for the distance to allow the ball to drop down at a much steeper angle which greatly increases the chances for a catch. Brady simply doesn't have the arm for it.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Rodgers would have brought the Pack within 2 of winning the SB......50/50 shot on 2 point conversion.....after that.....the Eagles would have won the OT flip and marched down the field in 4 plays for a TD against the Packer defense.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers would have brought the Pack within 2 of winning the SB......50/50 shot on 2 point conversion.....after that.....the Eagles would have won the OT flip and marched down the field in 4 plays for a TD against the Packer defense.
Painfully accurate

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Sorry guys, you really need to take those green and gold goggles off.
Rodgers has a much better arm than Brady and has pulled off more than a couple of great hail marys in his career. It's not a ridiculous statement to suggest that Rodgers would have had a better chance at pulling it off.

Pulling one of (many) of the classics out of the archives there.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Yes, AR has been pretty much snake bit when it comes to Overtime with a 1-7 record (including playoffs) and that one win finally came this year against the Bengals. Hundley on the other hand is already 1-0 LOL Of course his only win was this year as well, against the mighty Browns!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Yes, AR has been pretty much snake bit when it comes to Overtime with a 1-7 record (including playoffs) and that one win finally came this year against the Bengals. Hundley on the other hand is already 1-0 LOL Of course his only win was this year as well, against the mighty Browns!
Actually Hundley is 2-0 which makes it even more preposterous. The Tampa game the week before the Cleveland game was in overtime as well. :eek:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually Hundley is 2-0 which makes it even more preposterous. The Tampa game the week before the Cleveland game was in overtime as well. :eek:
That makes us 3-0 in OT on the season. Looks like our luck has turned around!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
That makes us 3-0 in OT on the season. Looks like our luck has turned around!

If having to go to OT to beat Cincinnati, Tampa Bay and Cleveland is considered "luck", I would question what kind of luck you are referring to. ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Rodgers has a much better arm than Brady and has pulled off more than a couple of great hail marys in his career. It's not a ridiculous statement to suggest that Rodgers would have had a better chance at pulling it off.

I'm probably not intending to annoy you, and I do agree our guy has the greater arm but I think in my limited knowledge that the hail Mary pass has a great deal of luck attached to it, no matter how good he is. I respect your view but disagree is all.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'm probably not intending to annoy you, and I do agree our guy has the greater arm but I think in my limited knowledge that the hail Mary pass has a great deal of luck attached to it, no matter how good he is. I respect your view but disagree is all.

Definitely some luck involved with hail Marys, but you also have to have a guy who can deliver the pass as close to the best spot possible and Rodgers has definitely proven he can do that. The other aspect of the hail mary is buying enough time before you launch it for your receivers to get setup, Rodgers is a master at that. I would imagine if you interviewed every player and coach in the NFL and asked them "Which NFL QB would you want to stake your hopes of winning a game on via a hail mary pass?" Most would give the nod to #12 in Green and Gold.

Members online

No members online now.