2023 Division round at the SF

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I understand the packers have 11 draft picks in 2024. That is 5th highest among all teams.
A few sharp selections there plus a good find in a DC will only add to the foundation we already have.
With 11 picks that means some will be leaving.

chemist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could bring back all the erfa's and guys off IR and still might have room for all the draftees.
I dont know if teams ever sign all their draft picks. Some guys may not want to play in a cold weather city. A lot of different things can happen.
I am just hoping we can find 2 or 3 guys we can add to our arsenal on defense that can play.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not worried at all about the 24 schedule. These same guys beat the Lions, Chiefs, Rams and Cowboys. Outplayed the 49ers all night long as well. They like to be underdogs.
I agree, but IMO beating the Stafford less Rams was not as an underdog. Or am I misremembering?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont know if teams ever sign all their draft picks. Some guys may not want to play in a cold weather city. A lot of different things can happen.
I am just hoping we can find 2 or 3 guys we can add to our arsenal on defense that can play.
It's rare that a draft pick doesn't sign with the team that drafted him these days. What are they going to do? go to Canada? Making the roster is a different story. I believe all the 2022 Packers picks made the 53 and this season only a RB failed to.

chemist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's rare that a draft pick doesn't sign with the team that drafted him these days. What are they going to do? go to Canada? Making the roster is a different story. I believe all the 2022 Packers picks made the 53 and this season only a RB failed to.
Ah gotcha...you did a better job of defining the thought that was in my head. Signing meant you made the team.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Championship Sunday. Shoulda, couda,woulda been us. Oh well.
Who I'm rooting for today - Lions and Ravens.
How I think it goes - 49ers 31-21
Ravens 24-13

chemist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Championship Sunday. Shoulda, couda,woulda been us. Oh well.
Who I'm rooting for today - Lions and Ravens.
How I think it goes - 49ers 31-21
Ravens 24-13
Rooting for same. No score predictions. Just reasons.
Lions never won a SB. With all the heartache every NFL fan goes thru each year every fan deseves at least one. Plus 49rs have been a thorn in our side lately so hope Lions can roar loud enough to scare them off the field.
Ravens haven't been for a while. I've seen enough of KC for now.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rooting for same. No score predictions. Just reasons.
Lions never won a SB. With all the heartache every NFL fan goes thru each year every fan deseves at least one (EXCEPT THE VIKINGS). Plus 49rs have been a thorn in our side lately so hope Lions can roar loud enough to scare them off the field.
Ravens haven't been for a while. I've seen enough of KC for now.
Corrected it for you. ;)

chemist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate watching games where one team makes those 1 or 2 bonehead plays during a game that just stifle a great play your team just made.
How frustrating for the ravens with their guy Flowers making a great catch on a long pass in the red zone only to be called for taunting which sets them back 15 yds, and then follows that up with a fumble going into the end zone which became a touchback. He then goes for the trifecta by slamming his hand on a sideline bench and ends up lacerating his thumb.
Stupidity,recklessness,dumb.
I'm not even a ravens fan and I could feel the anger rising when I see guys do things that just hurt your whole team.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate watching games where one team makes those 1 or 2 bonehead plays during a game that just stifle a great play your team just made.
How frustrating for the ravens with their guy Flowers making a great catch on a long pass in the red zone only to be called for taunting which sets them back 15 yds, and then follows that up with a fumble going into the end zone which became a touchback. He then goes for the trifecta by slamming his hand on a sideline bench and ends up lacerating his thumb.
Stupidity,recklessness,dumb.
I'm not even a ravens fan and I could feel the anger rising when I see guys do things that just hurt your whole team.
It is a game of inches and discipline. The emotions and momentum have more effect than we sometimes realize. The mental toughness combined with the unselfish will to win is what made Lombardi teams so difficult to beat.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow Lions, doing your best to do aGB imitation, big lead blown, TO’s, and missed TO’s, loosen your choke collar Lions,

Last few minutes have been Detroit doing Detroit things with Detroit luck (or lack of luck) thrown in. Going off the defenders hands into the 49ers. Det Fumble. Over aggressive 4th down calling. Carrying the ball into the endzone on a touchback. If I was a Lion's fan, my BP would be off the charts the last 15 minutes. Heck, even the Packers blowing it vs the 49ers goes against the Lions otherwise this game is at Detroit.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Last few minutes have been Detroit doing Detroit things with Detroit luck (or lack of luck) thrown in. Going off the defenders hands into the 49ers. Det Fumble. Over aggressive 4th down calling. Carrying the ball into the endzone on a touchback. If I was a Lion's fan, my BP would be off the charts the last 15 minutes. Heck, even the Packers blowing it vs the 49ers goes against the Lions otherwise this game is at Detroit.
Neighbors across the street took down their Lion flag already, “Epic meltdown”

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
This should be a lesson going into next season, if you don’t take the advantage, you will definitely LOSE IT!, it’s going to be a long flight back to the motor city, hopefully the doors and windows won’t fall off..