2020 Packers 2nd round pick: AJ Dillon, RB

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most draft projections had him going in the 4th or 5th round.

I'm surprised Gutey didn't trade up to get him...

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He’s nothing like Henry and our line is not designed for run blocking and our best OL on the run booked out of town
He has nearly the exact same measurables as Henry. One of the few players who can make that claim. And our line is lighter and more fit for passing, but that's where the element of surprise comes in, and where an explosive 250 pound running back can take over

CanadaCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He has nearly the exact same measurables as Henry. One of the few players who can make that claim. And our line is lighter and more fit for passing, but that's where the element of surprise comes in, and where an explosive 250 pound running back can take over
Oh brother

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell that to Tennessee, and please re-watch the NFCCG
To add on to that KC had no answer for SF's running attack. I remember KC's defensive players even commenting how they were glad that SF started to throw the ball rather than running it because they had no answers for it.

CanadaCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To add on to that KC had no answer for SF's running attack. I remember KC's defensive players even commenting how they were glad that SF started to throw the ball rather than running it because they had no answers for it.
Oh brother
KC just stepped on gas and they were gone
KC doesn’t have an elite defense they win with offensive blitzkrieg

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Did we just agree on something? ;)

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my. *shakes head* He's not a great catcher.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
May be unpopular but this was one of my slam fists on the table guys. I thought he would fall to the 3rd, and would have preferred to take him in the third, but if he was taken he would likely have gone to an NFC North team. Watch the film on this kid guys. I live near Boston and goto many BC games. This kid is an absolute beast. A freakish athlete. I promise he will not be a bust. Week 1 he is RB2, and honestly is such a different kind of back to Aaron Jones we may be unsure if he is RB1 or RB2 by the end of the year. AJ Dillion gives the packers the best backfield in the NFL. I never feel confident in making any kind of prediction...I am confident about this.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell that to Tennessee, and please re-watch the NFCCG
Tennessee has a horrible OC, an understudy of Mike Mularkey. Henry was relatively worthless with Mariota,a force of nature when Tannehill shocked the world by proving he could play. Dillon is a physical home run hitter who defenders don't want to tackle at the end of a game. Great 1-2 punch with Jones

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Feels like Gute is trying way too hard to look like the smartest guy in the "room" and instead just looks a dufus as opposed to just going with the K.I.S.S. approach.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Dillon worked out like a freak at 247 lbs.

Watching him, he looks like he could be a total money at around 235 in the NFL. He's only 6'0", so 235 would still be really big. But dropping ~15 could give him a little more burst and explosion.

CanadaCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
May be unpopular but this was one of my slam fists on the table guys. I thought he would fall to the 3rd, and would have preferred to take him in the third, but if he was taken he would likely have gone to an NFC North team. Watch the film on this kid guys. I live near Boston and goto many BC games. This kid is an absolute beast. A freakish athlete. I promise he will not be a bust. Week 1 he is RB2, and honestly is such a different kind of back to Aaron Jones we may be unsure if he is RB1 or RB2 by the end of the year. AJ Dillion gives the packers the best backfield in the NFL. I never feel confident in making any kind of prediction...I am confident about this.
Riiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt

CanadaCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tennessee has a horrible OC, an understudy of Mike Mularkey. Henry was relatively worthless with Mariota,a force of nature when Tannehill shocked the world by proving he could play. Dillon is a physical home run hitter who defenders don't want to tackle at the end of a game. Great 1-2 punch with Jones
Read the scouting reports.....he’s one dimensional

Members online

Latest posts