Zombo Back At Practice.......

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good! Zombo is better pass rusher than Walden, it's what we need, even if he's just in there on 3rd downs.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Good to hear. Walden isn't getting it done right now, hope we see Z back on the field soon.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd agree that Zombo is a better pass rush option than walden but in the same breath I dont think he is the answer to the lack of pass rush the defense has been creating. Hopefully he can prove me wrong. And I also hope Bulaga doesnt rush himself back into this week if his knee cant hold up. It is much more important for him to be around for the rest of this year and beyond than to come back and tear up his knee in week 5.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Bulaga, what is the latest on his injury? I heard that he was ok, then I heard that the Dr's didn't clear him.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Speaking of Bulaga, what is the latest on his injury? I heard that he was ok, then I heard that the Dr's didn't clear him.
Dr.'s didn't clear him and he was pretty upset about it. But I agree with greenandgold, don't risk a further injury, we don't need last year again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts