WWE Discussion Thread...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 year away from Rock vs Cena. Huge match, I might be headed to Miami for that one.

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If they can effectively build that match up for a year instead of The Rock going away for like 8 months now or something, it can truly be one of the all time most hyped matches in history. And it'll have a tough time living up to the hype. Obviously Cena will go over, I think we can safely call that a year out, but I really hope that it's a good 45 minutes to even an hour of two legends beating the **** out of each other.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone remember Nick Bockwinkle, The Crusher or Vern Gagna?

They were probably before my time. My generation was the one before Cena, the Rock, HHH and such. Say early to mid 90's. I had Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, The Bush Whackers, Tugboat, Earthquake, etc.... Those were the days!

Oh and The Undertaker! My WWF lovematch was The Undertaker in a quiz I took! Paul Bearer would of made one hell of a minister!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
They were probably before my time. My generation was the one before Cena, the Rock, HHH and such. Say early to mid 90's. I had Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, The Bush Whackers, Tugboat, Earthquake, etc.... Those were the days!

Oh and The Undertaker! My WWF lovematch was The Undertaker in a quiz I took! Paul Bearer would of made one hell of a minister!

Yes, these guys were WAY before your time, Kitten. Back in the days when the acting wasn't very good. Not that I'm saying there is any acting involved, especially because I haven't watched it for years.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone remember Nick Bockwinkle, The Crusher or Vern Gagna?

Crusher lived in South Milwaukee. Anyone remember when he was a guest conductor for the symphony?

Sensational Intelligent Destroyer was pretty great too, just for his wacky look and mask that fit like a trash bag.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Crusher lived in South Milwaukee. Anyone remember when he was a guest conductor for the symphony?

Sensational Intelligent Destroyer was pretty great too, just for his wacky look and mask that fit like a trash bag.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I think his mask looks like Power Ranger underwear. LOL. For a real blast from the past...do you remember George "Scrap-Iron" Kadaski? He lived in Columbus, WI. He was my boyfriend's, neighbor.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what they need to go! Bring Hogan back!!! Whatcha gonna do, when Hawkamania runs wild on you!!!

He works for TNA and I believe cant wrestle because of his back. I cant stand Hogan personally though.

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Smackdown should be emotional.

Hoping for one last 5 second pose from Edge and Christian. That'd be cool.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty excited for sunday. Having the guys over for some drinks and pizza while we watch the rock n cena lay the smack down.

Reaction score
I tune into the Royal Rumble every year.... no matter how bad WWE may suck currently, the Royal Rumble will always be fun.

WWE don't allow blood no more, so the hardcore barbed wire cage table elimination on top of 20 foot ladder death matches are no longer the norm'.... :(

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I have watched a little more recently. Though I think the number of wwe events every week is too much. Every week is raw, nxt, superstars, and smackdown. Only 2 are nationally televised but that is still to much for me. Plus this week they had a bonus tribute to the troops event and sunday is TLC.

Tek_Forever33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of the older wrestling. I cant stand it today. I always watch tapes of 1995-2006. Even with The Rock back I still cant stand the product, last year was a good year though. I will watch Wrestlemania though

Members online

Latest posts