WWE Discussion Thread...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Someone else here probably watches this. :icon_lol:

I just recently got back into it with the return of The Great One, but I'm fully obsessed once again.

This Cena/Rock feud has been pretty great so far. The Rock is unbelievable on the mic. Second to none. But Cena's kept it interesting. Liked his rap on the show a week and a half ago.

The Miz is just as his catchphrase implies, awesome. Him and CM Punk are probably my 2 favorites right now, outside of The Rock.

Looking forward to Smackdown this Friday. My ears thank WWE for getting rid of Vickie Guerrero, though I know it'll only be temporary.

Now you guys go... :icon_lol:

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've tried to get back into WWE, but found it hard with the awful storylines and such. However, the Rock's return promo was just AMAZING. I have never heard a crowd cheer like they did when he returned. I just wish the WWE could get back to it's glory days and get some feuds going. Not feuds which last a few weeks up to a PPV, I mean PROPER feuds like the Rock and Austin, which lasted for months! They were so much more gripping.

I recently started watching TNA again, just for the wrestling really.

At the moment, AJ Styles is my favourite wrestler in TNA, and Jack Swagger in WWE.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've tried to get back into WWE, but found it hard with the awful storylines and such. However, the Rock's return promo was just AMAZING. I have never heard a crowd cheer like they did when he returned. I just wish the WWE could get back to it's glory days and get some feuds going. Not feuds which last a few weeks up to a PPV, I mean PROPER feuds like the Rock and Austin, which lasted for months! They were so much more gripping.

I recently started watching TNA again, just for the wrestling really.

At the moment, AJ Styles is my favourite wrestler in TNA, and Jack Swagger in WWE.

I couldnt ever get into TNA, its like me trying to watch arena football imo. I have tried but just didnt like it. its like a poor mans wcw. Though Kurt Angle is extremely talented.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No wrestling conversation is complete without former Packer William "**** the Bruiser" Afflis.

I read a story where one night during his Packer days a teammate saw him walking down the road carrying a jukebox on his back. He was drunk, decided he liked it and just picked it up and walked out of a bar with it. It's probably not even true but would you stop this guy from taking a jukebox?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one of my favorite moments.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5VprWqVcgc]YouTube - stone cold steve austin vs mike tyson[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a couple songs by the rock

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPVB1COw0Gs&feature=related]YouTube - The Rock Sings Cleveland Cavaliers Suck[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk2bDiXDezI]YouTube - The Rock Sings and Disses Stone Cold & Sacramento fans ...[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did!! But I have a slight obsession with John Cena... The Rock gets annoying in my opinion

I think my favorite wrestler was hbk but my favorite performer was the rock.

The Miz was great last night btw. I really like what him and wade barrett have done in 2010. they both made a big leap, and should be future stars for years to come. Kinda sad that HHH and the Undertakers career are nearly over. Both have been so good for so long.

Austin looked small last night.

Riley82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to watch in the early 1990-1994 but turned off when it got silly with steve austin he can barely walk look how he kicks about as high as an opponents shin if i was a wrestler i would have beat him really and made him submit.
There is good people there.
its just steve austin silly ideas made me turn off with his silly ways.

Members online

Latest posts