Wtf

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And where the hell is James Madison? I never even knew it existed.

Virginia. But then again I lived in Virginia for 5 years.

Disappointing. Chryst was fired for basically the same thing. Churning in mud and not really advancing the team. Gard has hit that point and probably time for new management.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Not a surprise with this team. Seemed to play up to their competition, or, down as the case may be all season. But ... props to James Madison.

Badger Ladies hockey team in in the National Championship game versus Ohio State tomorrow.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wisconsin gets battered by any team that becomes a bully. The Badgers are great at pillow fights, but when the game gets physical, like it does on city playgrounds, the Badgers are kicked all over the place.

If you watch closely, the only players who don't get bullied out there are Storr, Blackwell, and McGee. There's a reason. All three cut their teeth on playgrounds where basketball is played even in a snow storm.

If you wonder why I predicted Essegian would leave, it's simple enough. He's a great scorer, as long as nobody is bullying him around. If they do, he's totally taken out of a game. Look at the roster and you'll see there's a lot of them that can't handle that contact.

It's the reason the Badgers start a season strong, and end up being whipped constantly, before it's over. Watch for the departures over the next couple of weeks. There could be a lot of them. The more they pile up, the higher the chance that Gard will be gone real soon.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This is doubly humiliating.
That's what I thought too. I still was not shocked as they were Jekyll and Hyde all year. I did think that February was behind them - but there it was, stuck on their heal like an errant piece of toilet paper. 13 turnovers in the first half.

Members online

Latest posts