Writing sports

Brendon12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey guys as I said in the other post new to the group an looking to expand my sports writing goal of hopefully some website taking me on full time one day.

Could I create a thread here where I post weekly writings from the start of OTA through out for season? Maybe it'll catch on an people will enjoy it.

Just a thought. Thanks guys

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
New thread for each article? Type away. Everything though must be your own work. Unless you follow the rules on quoting and such. If you post the article to another site also, just say so.

OP
OP
Brendon12

Brendon12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah of course it would be my own and I would credit anything beside that.
How do I start a new thread each time?
What section should I use?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah of course it would be my own and I would credit anything beside that.
How do I start a new thread each time?
What section should I use?
I'd plop them in the forum that seems appropriate for the subject. Draft picks, future draft picks in the draft section. Life in general in the atrium. Stay away from the forum overtaken by the newsbot. He'll bury you. We'll move them if it is wrong.
I'm not sure you've hit the minimum post limit to start new threads. If not you should be soon.
On second thought you must have because this was a new thread.

OP
OP
Brendon12

Brendon12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh gotcha. So it would be best to just spread them along in what the article is about. That works for me. Just looking to get more in detail with experience in writing maybe someone will start a website with me one day:).

Thanks

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We would love this... Just read rules on quotes if using someone else's work like popa said

OP
OP
Brendon12

Brendon12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First piece will go up tomorrow. I'll read over the rules tonight to be sure I do it correct. Hope it starts a trend for the site that people enjoy.

Members online

Latest posts