WOW! Indy loses at home.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers need the Cowboys and Giants to beat each other up just like the Chargers and Colts did. I doubt the Chargers will be walking at least until Thursday. Colts lose at home.... Wow!

Go at it Cowboys and Giants... Hard hits and deep bruises.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a really good game. What happened to Phillip Rivers?

That's what I wanna know. I only watched the 4th quarter and seen Rivers and LT OUT. What happened?

And did anyone see Rivers yelling at the fans on the sideline? What a moron.

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow is right! I thought the colts were the best chance at upsetting the Pats. I don't see the Chargers doing that. Congrats to the Chargers on a good game! But yeah, Rivers looked like a loser when he was yelling at the crowd :roll:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did not see this one coming at all. I am shocked. Yes, it would be good for the Pack if the Giants and Cowboys play a hard-hitting game like that.

I think Phillip Rivers aggravated a previous leg injury. I'm having a harder and harder time sticking up for him lately. He seems like a jerk. But his team played great, even with a lot of tough calls going against them.

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow is right! I thought the colts were the best chance at upsetting the Pats. I don't see the Chargers doing that. Congrats to the Chargers on a good game! But yeah, Rivers looked like a loser when he was yelling at the crowd :roll:

That's what I don't understand. The guy has barely accomplished anything and he didn't even have a good statistical year. He isn't even in the top 10 in terms of QBs. Nobody, ESPECIALLY him, should be taunting the crowd. I've never seen a QB do that (other than Mike Vick flipping off his own fans). He just comes off as a complete a-hole.

Completely uncalled for from a leader like a QB.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you anyone think it felt like the Bears against the Packers during this game? It felt like the Chargers have the Colts' number just like the Bears had ours. It is one of those weird things.

I agree about Rivers. He has some growing up to do.

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pats fan here congratulating y'all on your thrashing of the Seahawks yesterday.

I'm stoked! Such a great game guys :D

Now let's both take care of business next week and meet up for the Superbowl...that would be one heck of a game! :pop:

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pats fan here congratulating y'all on your thrashing of the Seahawks yesterday.

I'm stoked! Such a great game guys :D

Now let's both take care of business next week and meet up for the Superbowl...that would be one heck of a game! :pop:

Welcome zoogies and thanks. But I have a question or two, do they ever call holding on your offensive line? The second question is, why doesn't anyone ever spread your defense out to expose their lack of speed?

My other comment is on this thread: I wonder if Peyton will get a pass on this game or if he'll take full responsibility.

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm busy with schoolwork doing the year and following my beloved Huskers so I don't get to see the Pats play too much. I haven't noticed a lack of holding, but I will say that in my experience, we always feel holding is only called on our own team and not the opposing team. Who knows?

As far as lack of speed on defense, yes, it concerns me. Our LBs are all over 30. And I think in the closing weeks of the season, this was exploited...I have not been impressed with the Patriots' defensive effort these past several games. The aura of invincibility, for me, is gone, and these next two games will be tough for us.

Oops, did I say next two? Hehe...one game at a time.

Peyton strikes me as a high-character guy who would take responsibility for everything. Sounds crazy, but I have a lot of respect for the guy.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else noticed this or if I saw/heard something that wasn't there...

Right before 4th quarter when they were introducing the winners of the Pass/Punt competition, they came to an eleven year old girl that was wearing a Patriots jersey. Right then I heard booing from the crowd! Were they really booing an 11 year old (I'm assuming it was the jersey)??? Or did I hear something else and only thought they were booing her. I didn't think any fans would actually boo a child... but then again you never know.

SuperMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So for Indy that's two losses in a row at home(Week 17 against Tennessee).

When was the last time that happened?

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thinking back...the Colts were very undisciplined yesterday. That was very uncharacteristic of them. I would have thought they would have played better given their opportunity. Losing at home two times in a row... I have no clue when that happened last for them. It felt like I was watching the Bengals out there... talented but blowing assignments and acting out when it wasn't necessary.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thinking back...the Colts were very undisciplined yesterday. That was very uncharacteristic of them. I would have thought they would have played better given their opportunity. Losing at home two times in a row... I have no clue when that happened last for them. It felt like I was watching the Bengals out there... talented but blowing assignments and acting out when it wasn't necessary.
Hindsight, but they really should have kicked the field goal with 3 and a half minutes left.

I had to feel bad for Peyton on a couple occassions, those picks reminded me of Favre who has so many INT's because receivers couldn't catch the ball.

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was it me???? Or did it seem the Chargers played better with out Rivers and LT?

Those two seem a little flaky and the rest of the team seemed to rally around the backups, they have exceptional depth.

Interesting

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DarkaneRules said:
Hindsight, but they really should have kicked the field goal with 3 and a half minutes left.

I had to feel bad for Peyton on a couple occassions, those picks reminded me of Favre who has so many INT's because receivers couldn't catch the ball.

but Peyton had Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison..

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were definitely booing that girl for wearing a Pats jersey. I thought it was funny, and she laughed, too.

As a young lad I'd have been proud to stand on Soldier Field and be booed for my jersey.

Latest posts