worried

hybriddragonfly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hello to all i am a new guy , so this is my first and if i broke some board rules by starting with a thread before i did some rituals or something or made a bed with my teeth i am sorry :D

this game has me worried

the teams eyes are on the vikings , they know that game is for all the marbles , and the division

the jags are not what their record shows, they have been in all the games they have lost

and their Defense is a no crapper

i worry we will not be up for this, that we still in my opinion have recovered from the philly slamming

and this one will fall through the cracks

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. What is really scary is the sceam King Mike and his band of merry men will come up with this week. If the pack goes in with anything less than 100% effort, this game could turn ugly FAST. Lets just hope we show up to play all 4 quarters. GO PACK

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hybriddragonfly said:
hello to all i am a new guy , so this is my first and if i broke some board rules by starting with a thread before i did some rituals or something or made a bed with my teeth i am sorry :D

before starting a thread, a new user must get hammered and prank-call a minnesotan. any gag will do, i recommend heavy breathing followed up by some "yo mama" jokes.

i heard ryan bedded mike tice's wife, thats why he's the moderator...

smashmouth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hybrid,

There seem to be few of us who are testing the waters over here.

The format is pretty nice here...

Smash

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hybrid,

No rules broken you are good to go! Glad to see you and Smashmouth stopping bye, we appreciate your thoughts and insight!

Indeed Mrs Tice and I go way back.
Ryan

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not worried I'm down right scared. This is a big one and it would be a real downer to lose our last home game. We Know the Lions and Josephine Harrington aren' going to beat the queens. We also know that anybody but a Josephine led team would have beaten us last Sunday. Unless we can suddenly take it up about 10 notches???? Oh, and I doubt Lefty will throw it into the ground 4 out of five times like Josephine does.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerforever said:
I heard Mike Tice's wife was really a man. Damn Ryan way to take one for the team.

I just finally noticed that, and that's many levels of wrong. I am a team player, but there are some limits :nono:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's messed up. I tell ya the people around here... I try to make a place for them to come talk and all of a sudden I am in the sack with the Queens coach's tranny "wife"....

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back to the topic, Jags have an excellent Def which should come after Farve early and often. If GB doesn't game plan for the blitz any better than they did in the Philly game, we could have the same type of results. Hopefully, GB will get the RBs involved in the passing game and snap out of the malaise they've been in since Philly. God only knows what our Def will do? Thankfully, the Jags' Off is not nearly as explosive as some; this should help our D play a little better. Hope GB comes ready to play :!:

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've known Ryan since we were teenagers, and Mrs. Tice wasn't a welcome member of our group. Finally, thanks to his own forum, his secret has been revealed! :puke:

As far as getting back to the subject at hand, I don't care what our record is in the dome, we're going to bulldoze the Queens. :mrgreen:

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's messed up. I tell ya the people around here... I try to make a place for them to come talk and all of a sudden I am in the sack with the Queens coach's tranny "wife"....

Packr1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, the Jags offense doesns't have to be explosive....the Packs seemed to implode everytime they got in the red zone. To quote Vince, "What the hell is going on here?"

Members online

Latest posts