Wishing to clear the air amongst Steeler and Packer Fans

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Sincere question: How would a person know that?

I know the media is not to be trusted, as we recently saw first-hand with the Rodgers/airport/cancer patient debacle...but what half-truths? Can you correct some and source the correction? (Probably asking a lot, but...)

Hard to know what to think anymore. Since you called it smear, how would you characterize him? Is he just a harmless jerk, personally reckless but not a lawbreaker...an angel who's a victim of bad press? I'm curious how he is honestly perceived by you guys. Honestly. Obviously you're okay with whatever things he's done - is it that you just don't care, or really don't believe any of it? Or you believe some of it, and he's kind of on your personal opinion probation?

If Big Ben throws a couple of ill-times interceptions in this Super Bowl, and the Steelers lose, I'm sure the fans will be less forgiving when he hits the off-season and starts trolling for drunken coeds in restrooms again.

Just a feeling. :smoke:

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey lookie! Hot chicks sporting Steeler and Packer Jerseys...

Attachments

• Steelers vs Packers.jpg
    Steelers vs Packers.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 104

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest I appreciate the response but from some of the posts here I have 0 respect for the Steelers fans on this board.

During this playoff season and a little before (I'm fairly new to the board as well) all opposing team fans have been fairly civil - even the Bears fans, but the Steelers fans have brought nothing but trash, vile and stupidity to these boards - so much to the point that I stopped logging on for a few days.

I'm not saying all Steelers fans are bad but the ones who have been lurking these boards have set a horrible, horrible representation out for your organization.

I'm sorry to say this but I would truly like to never have to talk to another one of you guys. Period. It seems like for the most part (OP excluded) you can't bring anything good to this board.

Just my 2cents.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Trust me, I have the rest of the set and the Packers girl is very much smiling.... but they are both nekkid.

So, if they are both naked, and not wearing team colors, how do you tell them apart?

/So many places I could go with this... but I'm just going to behave myself. :happy0005:

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest I appreciate the response but from some of the posts here I have 0 respect for the Steelers fans on this board.

During this playoff season and a little before (I'm fairly new to the board as well) all opposing team fans have been fairly civil - even the Bears fans, but the Steelers fans have brought nothing but trash, vile and stupidity to these boards - so much to the point that I stopped logging on for a few days.

I'm not saying all Steelers fans are bad but the ones who have been lurking these boards have set a horrible, horrible representation out for your organization.

I'm sorry to say this but I would truly like to never have to talk to another one of you guys. Period. It seems like for the most part (OP excluded) you can't bring anything good to this board.

Just my 2cents.
I'm sorry. Here, fill this out Nancy.

Attachments

• butthurtform.jpg
    butthurtform.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 107

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry. Here, fill this out Nancy.

I think we may need a copy from you as well - weren't you the one crying about a towel?

OH NO NOT THE TERRIBLE TOWEL!!! TITLE TOWN TOWELS HOW COULD THEY?!?! BOOHOOOO
Maybe you should head back over to your own board and talk about your team somewhere you can all ********** each other and climax to how great Big Ben is - I'm sure he wouldn't mind watching tough guy.

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we may need a copy from you as well - weren't you the one crying about a towel?

OH NO NOT THE TERRIBLE TOWEL!!! TITLE TOWN TOWELS HOW COULD THEY?!?! BOOHOOOO

Maybe you should head back over to your own board and talk about your team somewhere you can all ********** each other and climax to how great Big Ben is - I'm sure he wouldn't mind watching tough guy.
Yeah, I kinda figured you'd be feeling a little stupid for posting your little whine and mental meltdown. I don't care if you guys have a towel copied after the Steelers.I just think it's lame. Greatness is often copied. As far as your little outburst,thanks but no thanks.I doubt I'm hairy enough for you. No need to drag me into your own little private hell. It's all yours.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just my 2cents.
What you wrote AllDay is spot on and worth it to bump it.

I can relate because that's how I've been feeling about the Stealers fans on this board too and can't really stand them anymore.

So much to the point that I have decided to put most of them on ignore.
Because I want to discuss football with only the Packers fans.
And you know what?
It works. It's a much happier place for me to do that now.

And the weird thing is that they push first, we push back and then they call us the trolls.
Kettle, meet pot. Pot meet kettle. Both of you are black.

PackersAllDay89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I kinda figured you'd be feeling a little stupid for posting your little whine and mental meltdown. I don't care if you guys have a towel copied after the Steelers.I just think it's lame. Greatness is often copied. As far as your little outburst,thanks but no thanks.I doubt I'm hairy enough for you. No need to drag me into your own little private hell. It's all yours.

Alright I'll give you points for trying - but what are you talking about??

You were crying about how it was pathetic that there was a Title Town towel created even though the fan base nor the organization had anything to do with it. You said we were copying you - when in reality we had nothing to do with it, it was simply created by the same guy who created the Terrible Towel because he's from Wisconsin.

I'm not turning this in to a towel debate but to be honest what have you brought other then smack talk to this forum? Every post I see from you is just garbage being spewed. If you want to talk the game let's do it - otherwise why are you here? You make me laugh and you were exactly who I was pointing at with my OP.

My little "whine and meltdown" was all about the fact that you and the majority of fans I've seen supporting the Steelers (not all) have nothing better to say then some bull****.

Like I said if you want to have a real conversation I'm all for it - but I have yet to see you reach that mentality, which leaves me to question why are you really even here?

Everyone is welcome here from my time on this board, but what you have brought so far has been nothing but instigating b.s.

Oh and just to clarify a circle-jerk is usually a term used to explain when certain people get together (yourself included) and go around in a circle talking about the same thing and why they are so right about it. If you want to do that I'm sure there are plenty of Steelers boards ready and waiting.

So there is no need to worry about how hairy you are - I'm sure you will be welcome! :happy0005:

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright I'll give you points for trying - but what are you talking about??

You were crying about how it was pathetic that there was a Title Town towel created even though the fan base nor the organization had anything to do with it. You said we were copying you - when in reality we had nothing to do with it, it was simply created by the same guy who created the Terrible Towel because he's from Wisconsin.

I'm not turning this in to a towel debate but to be honest what have you brought other then smack talk to this forum? Every post I see from you is just garbage being spewed. If you want to talk the game let's do it - otherwise why are you here? You make me laugh and you were exactly who I was pointing at with my OP.

My little "whine and meltdown" was all about the fact that you and the majority of fans I've seen supporting the Steelers (not all) have nothing better to say then some bull****.

Like I said if you want to have a real conversation I'm all for it - but I have yet to see you reach that mentality, which leaves me to question why are you really even here?

Everyone is welcome here from my time on this board, but what you have brought so far has been nothing but instigating b.s.

Oh and just to clarify a circle-jerk is usually a term used to explain when certain people get together (yourself included) and go around in a circle talking about the same thing and why they are so right about it. If you want to do that I'm sure there are plenty of Steelers boards ready and waiting.

So there is no need to worry about how hairy you are - I'm sure you will be welcome! :happy0005:
You were sayin something?

Attachments

• ManCardRevoked[1].jpg
    ManCardRevoked[1].jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 103

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back on topic...

#1 Steelers player that can impact the game that you don't know about: Isaac 'Redzone' Redman, #33

Matchup I'm most worried about: Bronco Legursky vs. BJ Raji.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steelers Fan--I don't get into the personal actions of pro athletes--many of them have been shown to be immature monsters and what they do hurts a few people--nothing in comparison to the financiers who have ruined the world lately, but that's another topic.

Good fans (like you) respect the game, its history, teams, and players; and they are welcome here. The disrespectful fans should go away.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have always liked the Steelers until two days ago when a couple of severely martinied women in black/gold followed me from bar to bar and begged me to nail them in the men's can. When I refused they called me a cheesestick. (That's how drunk they were....resorting to Eagles invective.)

Anyways, I was proud that I was able to show a little more restraint then Big ***** Ben.

Pack 28
Toilet Nailers 13

(For the history-challenged: This will give us 13 World Championships to the expansion-team Steelers' 6.)

Black and Gold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL

You could have asked them to nail... each other?

"I've been barking up that tree for twenty years!" - Peter Griffin

Burgh Splat Lambert

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do you, Steelersfan, feel the need to sign up, come over to a Packers board to defend the Steelers quarter back?
You could have let sleeping dogs lie.
You could have kept the lid on this can of worms.
So why disturb the dog?
Why open the can?

I really want to get an understanding why Steelers fans feel this need to come onto a Packers board to stir up crud that doesn't need to be stirred in the first place.

It's not my thing to sign up for other boards of other teams. I just like to be here to discuss football with Packers fans only.

So why this need to come here when you don't have to in the first place?
Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?

Burgh Splat Lambert

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have always liked the Steelers until two days ago when a couple of severely martinied women in black/gold followed me from bar to bar and begged me to nail them in the men's can. When I refused they called me a cheesestick. (That's how drunk they were....resorting to Eagles invective.)

Anyways, I was proud that I was able to show a little more restraint then Big ***** Ben.

Pack 28
Toilet Nailers 13

(For the history-challenged: This will give us 13 World Championships to the expansion-team Steelers' 6.)
ANd you really expect us to believe this?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts