Wide Receiver

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Edwards has been a physical mismatch in the SEC since he was a true freshman. He can ball. I very badly want him. And Pittman, who blocks like a LB. Both are so physical. Love it.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Edwards has been a physical mismatch in the SEC since he was a true freshman. He can ball. I very badly want him. And Pittman, who blocks like a LB. Both are so physical. Love it.

I won't be unhappy, but not gonna lie I've thrown myself in the camp of late I desperately want to leave this draft with one of them, and if we won't there will be a drop of sadness no matter what happens.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won't be unhappy, but not gonna lie I've thrown myself in the camp of late I desperately want to leave this draft with one of them, and if we won't there will be a drop of sadness no matter what happens.

I just need one of Pittman, Mims, or Edwards. That's not too much to ask for, is it?

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just need one of Pittman, Mims, or Edwards. That's not too much to ask for, is it?

See and if forced I think I lean Aiyuk with Mims my 4th realistic desire to leave with one. I suspect we flip our desires on the Mims vs Aiyuk point. To answer the question, honestly I don't think it is. All three (throw in Aiyuk) GB should be in a position to pick one. I'll say this much, there isn't much Gute could probably do to make me mad, but if he bypasses all four and doesn't pick another WR he wants but other positions I will be livid.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See and if forced I think I lean Aiyuk with Mims my 4th realistic desire to leave with one. I suspect we flip our desires on the Mims vs Aiyuk point. To answer the question, honestly I don't think it is. All three (throw in Aiyuk) GB should be in a position to pick one. I'll say this much, there isn't much Gute could probably do to make me mad, but if he bypasses all four and doesn't pick another WR he wants but other positions I will be livid.

I like Aiyuk and Reagor a lot too, think they're great fits. I just like the 3 I mentioned as "my guys".

Tbh, Aiyuk and Reagor probably fill more holes on the roster than the other 3 do.