1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Wickersham blog

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packnic, May 14, 2007.

1. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    interesting point of view.

its almost eery how the situation in New England resembles what we have here now. and kind of exciting... well to most of us at least.

this article is dead on to me. I think Brett can come back and be the leader and be the guy hes always been. i dont think this has to be a death sentence for his last years. i hope it can even eleviate some of the pressure. but as far as what he said... no matter whos fault the situation is, Brett shouldnt have said it.

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    It is more speculation to me... one could say, how do we know that a Driver isn't thinking the same things... like help take some coverage off me... but is to leveraged not to say anything.

There was all kinds of phone calls made last night I am sure.. asking Favre to pull some of this heat back. And yes that is speculation too :)

3. Timmons

Timmons Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Good article and interesting point of view. The Packers will be better off without Favre, but they won't be as exciting to watch.

4. Bertram

Bertram Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    the packers are exciting to watch because they are the packers, not because they have favre

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    They were exciting because Favre can pull some miracles out of his *** with a little help from his team. That's why they are the Packers and exciting.

6. Bertram

Bertram Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    no the Packers aren't the Packers because of Brett Favre, contrary to popular belief.

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    So everyone is wrong, and you are right.

Gotcha.