Why so many ***** injuries, always?

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did the Packers come out of today's game relatively healthy? I hear Kuhn was injured. Any word on how serious? Outside of Kuhn were the Packers unscathed?
Jolly had a stinger but returned to the game. Lacy has a concussion. With a bye week coming up I could see them being safe and keeping him out till week 5.

They are going to have to re-sign that fullback if kuhn is missing any time. Can't roll into cinci with starks and franklin and no one else.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With one more game til the bye, I wouldn't take a chance on anyone who isn't close to 100% for next Sunday. Might be good for Burnett to get the next 3 weeks til the game following the bye to rest the hammy and Lacy to recover. I hate the early bye, but we have a few guys who could benefit, and hopefully Casey Hayward will be getting close after the bye.

That said, don't rest a guy just to do it. Important to get a win next week and head into the bye feeling good.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I live in Thailand. Game finished a little after 3 am here. I was jacked so could not get to sleep right away. What happen to Kuhn?
Not exactly sure, so I`d be doing you a disservice by telling you anything else, sorry :oops:

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kuhn, Jones, Burnett, Casey (at home), Bush. There is someone else that had one in camp that I am missing (possibly richardson). That is 10 percent of your roster. That is not normal for being 2 weeks into the season. 4 defensive backs. A few "happen" over a season. This is a trend. Something is causing this trend. I am sure they are internally concerned over it and trying to figure out what is causing this trend.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kuhn, Jones, Burnett, Casey (at home), Bush. There is someone else that had one in camp that I am missing (possibly richardson). That is 10 percent of your roster. That is not normal for being 2 weeks into the season. 4 defensive backs. A few "happen" over a season. This is a trend. Something is causing this trend. I am sure they are internally concerned over it and trying to figure out what is causing this trend.
That's easy. What prevents muscle pulls? Stretching, hydration and electrolyte balance. Players are generally responsible for those things. Maybe some of the guys are going through the motions and need to be preached at a little bit. But I don't think that necessarily means you simply blame the training staff. All they can do is lead the horses to the river.

Sure, there are other things to factor in.. overworking, not working the full function of the hamstrings, but by and large those three factors above are where it starts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts