1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's gonna be the hero on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerTraxx, Sep 17, 2005.

1. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Brett will have a good game, but Driver will have the biggest game. I believe he will step up in Javon's absence.

2. rmayer32

rmayer32 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I agree with that, and hope as well for Green to have a big day. That said, hopefully we'll get some turnovers and have a cast of "heroes" on defense as well. :D

3. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Brett will be the hero. After the way he played last week he will light up the browns just because thats what he always does after a bad game. He goes in to prove himself and usually puts a hurtin' on the next opponent. That's what he did to my lions twice last year anyway, got beat the week before and then came in and spanked us.

4. ORRELSE

ORRELSE Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahmad Carroll. I'm not kidding. Wait and see. :)

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i swear some of you support ahmad carroll just to annoy me. i think ORRELSE is joking though, thank the lord.

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Yea of course, hey sign me up on that list of those who are gonna hold their breath on that. :p

7. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I have to say Mike Sherman. He might actually notice that Ahman averaged over 5 yards a carry last week and will give him the ball more than a handful of times.

8. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    what did ahman average. I thought it was 4.8 mayve that was the total players rush avge..someone educate me

9. Cheezy

Cheezy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im gonna say the whole team. They are all gonna step it up in this game especially since Reggie White's number is being retired. But if i had to say one guy I'd say Fergie. He's going to step it up and prove he could be a starting reciever.

10. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope it isnt Carroll becasue I hope that he doesnt get the chance.

11. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Yeah, you're right. I did inflate that just a little but my point is the same! Even at 4.8 yards a carry, Ahman needs more touches. But, you are right, 4.8 is Ahman's average after Week 1.

12. dhpackr

dhpackr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

i'll pick #89, hopefully sherman will be smart enough to pull fergie off of special teams and let him concentrate on SE. fergie and a. green are my picks.