Who's gonna be the hero on Sunday?

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Brett will have a good game, but Driver will have the biggest game. I believe he will step up in Javon's absence.

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with that, and hope as well for Green to have a big day. That said, hopefully we'll get some turnovers and have a cast of "heroes" on defense as well. :D

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett will be the hero. After the way he played last week he will light up the browns just because thats what he always does after a bad game. He goes in to prove himself and usually puts a hurtin' on the next opponent. That's what he did to my lions twice last year anyway, got beat the week before and then came in and spanked us.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i swear some of you support ahmad carroll just to annoy me. i think ORRELSE is joking though, thank the lord.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to say Mike Sherman. He might actually notice that Ahman averaged over 5 yards a carry last week and will give him the ball more than a handful of times.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what did ahman average. I thought it was 4.8 mayve that was the total players rush avge..someone educate me

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im gonna say the whole team. They are all gonna step it up in this game especially since Reggie White's number is being retired. But if i had to say one guy I'd say Fergie. He's going to step it up and prove he could be a starting reciever.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
what did ahman average. I thought it was 4.8 mayve that was the total players rush avge..someone educate me

Yeah, you're right. I did inflate that just a little but my point is the same! Even at 4.8 yards a carry, Ahman needs more touches. But, you are right, 4.8 is Ahman's average after Week 1.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
I think Brett will have a good game, but Driver will have the biggest game. I believe he will step up in Javon's absence.

i'll pick #89, hopefully sherman will be smart enough to pull fergie off of special teams and let him concentrate on SE. fergie and a. green are my picks.

Members online

Latest posts