Who is this guy?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He can ball hawk, never seen him hit anyone like that before. Usually he just kinda throws an arm at them. maybe he will have a better home in minnesota!?

Moved to NFL News

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Assuming it is Darren Sharper, you will enjoy the good and the bad. You have seen the good.....as the season unfolds you will see the bad.

Enjoy....kinda like a bag of mixed nuts...some bring a smile and others make you want to retch.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Easy ORR, Vikeman has been around for a while, he's a decent vikes fan.

Also I am the one that moved this into the NFL news from Packers Fan Forum as it wasn't Packers related but at the same time he wasn't trying to talk smack. That's why it ended up here.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:

Also I am the one that moved this into the NFL news from Packers Fan Forum as it wasn't Packers related but at the same time he wasn't trying to talk smack. That's why it ended up here.

What's the point of that post other than to rub it in? That belongs in the smack forum.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Not trying to trash talk but I swear I have never seen this guy play for the Packers.

I thought it was harmless, maybe I didn't take it correctly(?). That clip was impressive, I have don't remember him making that many nice plays in one game either :)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
C'mon this is so trash smackalicious I can smell it from my bathroom.

btw, we never seen him play as a Packer either.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:

I'd agree with RYAN on this one - Vikeman's been around for over a year now...

SlickVision said:
btw, we never seen him play as a Packer either.

Yuk, yuk.... How true....!

V

Vikeman

ORRELSE said:
Vikeman said:
Not trying to trash talk but I swear I have never seen this guy play for the Packers.

http://www1.eboard.com/boards/15/24/1/d ... rt_500.avi

Thanks for posting that, TOOL. :roll:

Go fishing on the Buccaneers site, ***hat.

Oh, BTW,
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Easy bud...in no way was this trash talk...hence the name of the topic (Who is this guy). I posted it because through the Moss years I always saw Sharper trying to catch Moss from behind.

Members online

Latest posts