1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who in the heck voted for Woodson for DPOY?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Feb 5, 2012.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    I cant imagine how anyone could argue Woodson was the best defensive player in the league this year. Im going to assume the same person that gave a vote to Woodson also gave a vote to Brees for MVP.

2. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    That's a vote based on past performance rather than current performance. Either that or maybe someone lost a bet..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    For a while he was looking like it. He's tied for league best in interceptions and early-midway through the season he was a playmaker. He fell off down the stretch though.

4. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +480
    It was me. I always vote for THE GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!

• Like Like x 3
  5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    He gambled alot. He got burned alot during the season. Steve Smith lit him up. I love woodson but I have a hard time believing at any point in the season he was even the best corner.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Woodson's age showed a lot near the end of the year, especially that playoff game. And some other games where he totally got burned.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eric87

Eric87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +39
    The Packers gave up the most passing yards in the league and Woodson is the leader of the secondary. He gambled and got burned a lot. He played better last year when he only had 2 INTs. Obviously I love Woodson, but he did not deserve to make the All-Pro team and whoever voted for him for DPOY should lose their vote.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    Got too stat happy, got too greedy instead of doing his job....
    I liked the 2010 woodson that was more focused on shutting down dudes instead of padding his career individual stats.