1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Who in the heck voted for Woodson for DPOY?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Feb 5, 2012.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,039
    I cant imagine how anyone could argue Woodson was the best defensive player in the league this year. Im going to assume the same person that gave a vote to Woodson also gave a vote to Brees for MVP.

2. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    That's a vote based on past performance rather than current performance. Either that or maybe someone lost a bet..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    For a while he was looking like it. He's tied for league best in interceptions and early-midway through the season he was a playmaker. He fell off down the stretch though.

4. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +482
    It was me. I always vote for THE GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!

• Like Like x 3
  5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,039
    He gambled alot. He got burned alot during the season. Steve Smith lit him up. I love woodson but I have a hard time believing at any point in the season he was even the best corner.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Woodson's age showed a lot near the end of the year, especially that playoff game. And some other games where he totally got burned.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eric87

Eric87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +39
    The Packers gave up the most passing yards in the league and Woodson is the leader of the secondary. He gambled and got burned a lot. He played better last year when he only had 2 INTs. Obviously I love Woodson, but he did not deserve to make the All-Pro team and whoever voted for him for DPOY should lose their vote.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139
    Got too stat happy, got too greedy instead of doing his job....
    I liked the 2010 woodson that was more focused on shutting down dudes instead of padding his career individual stats.