1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Which team is the more lovable to America?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Forget Favre, Feb 2, 2011.

1. TheSnowPlow

TheSnowPlow Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +491

I've never thought so. :snack:

2. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,335
    Oh, brother. He obviously needs to get out a bit. I've been to Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Green Bay. There is NO other football experience like Lambeau in December. None of these other places are even close. I live in PA. Yes the Steelers have loyal fans, but the whole darn town of Green Bay is the Packer's stadium. The design of Lambeau, the Packer Hall of fame, Curly's, are all a total football experience unparalleled by wannabes, even Pittsburgh and Dallas.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stillernation

Stillernation Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Thats a great article Lambert!Bottom line is,Steeler nation is world wide!We have the most fans globally,the NON fans hate us due to success.The Pack does have a great fan base,I think this Super Bowl is special because so.Cowgirls are said to be Americas team,BS...They have the biggest band waggon no football knowledge fans though,I will give them that!

4. LombardiChick

LombardiChick Win or lose, I love this team.

Ratings:
    +678
    Not true, actually. I certainly don't hate you because of your success.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,335
    Can you document this? I've read that the Cleveland Browns have the largest worldwide fan club. Then I read that the Patriots did. I know personally the Packers have tons of fans in Germany and Europe.

6. suzeluze

suzeluze Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pittsburgh Steelers fans' are the football equivalent to baseball's Boston Red Sox fans. They flood your stadium (wherever you are), talk trash the entire game, and then go back home only to do it again the next time the teams meet.

7. Jayman

Jayman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I kind of agree that more people seem to like the Packers - of course my opinion is kind of biased. Like it's been mentioned Steelers team is kind of trashy, so the appeal isn't so great.