Which round would you draft

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
any of the Badger players for the Pack. Consider all rounds as there will probably be some trades. Also consider college free agents.

1st- James DE or Hawthorne DT
4th- Buenning OG
6th- Leonard 5&10,PR,ST
7th- Welsh LB

FA-Charles WR
Katula LS

Any thoughts?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm hoping some crazy team takes the Packs first round pick and gives us theirs father back in the first round plus their second round. This draft does not have any sure fire studs, we need a lot of picks and hope we get the better percentage of them coached up enough to be on a NFL Packer roster.

I'm uneducated in a thorough draft pick scenario for the Packers I dont follow college ball too often.

OP
OP
P

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya. james is overrated.
Of course you'd say that you're from Minnesota. :roll: Just kidding! I just think if those players are available in those rounds they would be good picks for the Pack. And actually I don't think James is overated. He didn't start playing FB until his Jr year in HS and he's only played 3 years for the Badgers. He's gone from 235lbs to 263lbs and the UW staff feels he can go to 280-285 without loosing speed or quickness. I wish KGB could put on that kind of weight and keep his speed and quickness!

slick,
I sure wouldn't mind seeing your scenerio. You're right we need picks. I just want the Pack to have a good/great draft.

OP
OP
P

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you see Welsh ran a 4.5 forty on Pro Day? He should definitely have enough speed to play LB. As long as he can get the rest of it. Boy,that speed is intrigueing,he could be a sleeper. :shock:

Members online

Latest posts