Where is the FIRE PETINE thread?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can blame the coaching all we want, but he's not responsible for our players missing tackles and making dumb penalties.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never played the game, but I thought a part of the coaches' responsibility was to teach technique and game awareness.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can blame the coaching all we want, but he's not responsible for our players missing tackles and making dumb penalties.
But he is responsible for a terrible defensive schemes week after week where he doesn't put pressure on the quarterback and plays linebackers like they're DBs. I've had it with this dope.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

True, but how many times do we have to see that ridiculous 3-man rush on 3rd down? Pretty much everyone watching the game can see it coming.

And let's face it, his scheme has always been bad vs the run, well before here.

Sometimes yeah, days like today just happen, but there are things we do that are just so predictable you can see them coming.

As far as I'm concerned, both Mike P and Brian G should get fired NOW ... I just don't even care if it's a short week. Hard to imagine an interim DC would do any worse. Or an interim GM for that matter.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have two good young linebackers right now. Barnes is not being taught well imo. Hate to see them ruined by our (off)defensive coaches.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep. It's time to pin one up like the "Fire Capers" thread. You get three years. If you can't improve the D in three. You're done. ESPECIALLY if it's worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts