Where do you get your NFL/Packers news from?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm asking out of curiosity as well as perhaps seeking a better source than PFT which is really nothing more than garbage run by an opinionated, biased, judgmental hack who is a total moron and knows nothing about football.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cheeseheadtv.com

Nagler and crew do great job

Jason Wilde

James Jones

And even tho some number guru here that I ignore doesnt believe me

I have a Relative that works inside 1265 ;)

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Between ESPN.com and NFL.com I can usually find enough news. A lot of the time someone on this site puts a link to a good article or breaking news.

I'm asking out of curiosity as well as perhaps seeking a better source than PFT which is really nothing more than garbage run by an opinionated, biased, judgmental hack who is a total moron and knows nothing about football.

I have to admit as my guilty pleasure that I watch PFT Live in the mornings. My main reason for watching is Chris Simms' game and player analysis is some of the best that is out there. Florio makes some good points but has a tendency to beat a dead horse. Plus PFT had Mike Golic on Mondays this year during the season which I hope they continue with in 2022.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tom Silverstein, Matt schneiderman,
Kurt benkert Is a friend of mine

Reaction score
I go to this one guy who read somewhere that someone heard from an unnamed source.
I think That’s the same guy I know! Does his name have the initial P for his middle name? That’s all he’d tell me
That’s how I know it must be real

My second source is Dwight from the show “The Office”. He’s fantastic but he’s no longer with Dunder Mifflin Co. He’s undercover

I apologize it’s how I deal with grief Ever since that Packer loss I’ve been extra sarcastic with everyone. My Mum told me I’d better straighten up or either move out of the basement

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I think That’s the same guy I know! Does his name have the initial P for his middle name? That’s all he’d tell me
That’s how I know it must be real

My second source is Dwight from the show “The Office”. He’s fantastic but he’s no longer with Dunder Mifflin Co. He’s undercover

I apologize it’s how I deal with grief Ever since that Packer loss I’ve been extra sarcastic with everyone. My Mum told me I’d better straighten up or either move out of the basement
I go to a parking garage in Washington D.C. and talk to a guy that goes by DT.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, I prefer looking for meaningless rumors from fans that are snorting too much coke, and suffering from brain fog due to the fizzies. Their stories, of Rodgers alien abduction by his present day "sweetie" and her satanic cult intent on turning him into the god of sacrificial burnt offerings at the altar that it's rumored will be erected in the Packers locker room take center stage at this point.

That would account for his man-bun, and facial hair, which appears to be randomly combed by a hedge hog in heat, and contribute to his comments about finding inner peace within his groniak, whatever the H that is.

I'm posting this for a friend who is afraid that his toaster is watching him too closely to post himself. He got rid of his microwave.

Reaction score
And even tho some number guru here that I ignore doesnt believe me
I have a Relative that works inside 1265 ;)
You’re welcome to take me off ignore. I apologize now I’ve rethought the value of our friendship.. using a formula of #’s letters$iM and characters f€&d%
Ur alright with me..ite?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sportsspyder.com. One stop shopping for all Packers news (and all other sports college and pro all teams) constantly updated, along with tweets constantly updated. All writers and sites that cover the Packers.
Also this site.

Members online

Latest posts