what's up...under such bad circumstances

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats up guys, i heard about this place a while ago on the football.com forums...and i've come here looking to vent about the packers' draft.

Been a Packers fan for as long as I remember, even though i live in the heart of philadelphia eagle territory...This looks like a place with a lot of packers fans and i'm sure i'll be stopping by a lot

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Javon, glad to have you on the site. Your at 9 posts right now so I am guessing you are feeling right at home. Post on!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Javon Walker084-A Big welcome from a long time Packer fan located in Very heart of Packer land in De Pere, Wi. 4 miles from Historic Lambeau Field. What took you so long to Post. Iam a rookie on this Packer Forum, it is the best one. What bad circumstances? It is a little premature to predict any results of this draft. The Packers have more players to draft today (Sunday) It takes 2-3 years to evaulate a draft. As a fan who has observed many, many Packer drafts. expected the expected from from these N.F.L. drafts. Be patient. Go to Packers.com (official Web site of the Packers) which will give you reasons why the players were drafted and information about these new Packer draftees.I will be out at training camp watching the Packers and posting what I see out there on this Packer forum Website. I will be watching for your postings, once again Welcome. You must have to put up with lot out there being a Packer fan in Eagle Land!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
Javon Walker084-A Big welcome from a long time Packer fan located in Very heart of Packer land in De Pere, Wi. 4 miles from Historic Lambeau Field.

I'm about half mile :)

hi2u jwalk!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
PWT36 said:
Javon Walker084-A Big welcome from a long time Packer fan located in Very heart of Packer land in De Pere, Wi. 4 miles from Historic Lambeau Field.

I'm about half mile :)

hi2u jwalk!

I am about 650 miles... but I have 8 season tickets :wtf:

OP
OP
H

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
You must have to put up with lot out there being a Packer fan in Eagle Land!!

I'll never live 4th and 26 down...we had that game, and Mike Sherman is never forgiven for that loss, my life wasn't the same for the next few months, fortunately Philly choked that year

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The distance from lambeau thing looked to be getting into one, so I thought I would throw in how far I was but counter with the season tickets :lol:

I like your new sig btw slick.

Members online

Latest posts