Whats this?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too little too late

but Patrick Dendy! PAT!

Ahmad Carrolls replacement strikes again!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why the hell cant this team tackle, the run defense isn't as bad as it appears (i know that sounds weird but) we had guys for losses several times and let them escape

and when will linebackers learn to cover their part of the field?

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen enough of Popinga to know he will never be a quality NFL linebacker. Simply not talented enough to be anything other than backup/special teamer.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen enough of Popinga to know he will never be a quality NFL linebacker. Simply not talented enough to be anything other than backup/special teamer.

Following the 1st two or three games Poppinga was on a roll with his play. He didn't play well today and struggled against Seattle but he is progressing and still has an upside. Poppinga is not the problem on Defense. It's no pass rush from KGB. Nothing next to Pickett in the middle and the safeties. Poppinga has plenty of talent to be a solid SLB. He'll never be a game changer though but that’s what Hawk and Barnett is.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:twocents: You got it agin Porky. Hopefully the first clown drafted will be a moose with pass rushing ability. Oh! Where's Gilbert Brown when you need him? LOL

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For all the improvement the Pack showed in the second half, and all the breaks they got, they only outscored the jets 10-7. This team just can't close the deal on a drive anymore.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:twocents: You got it agin Porky. Hopefully the first clown drafted will be a moose with pass rushing ability. Oh! Where's Gilbert Brown when you need him? LOL

Brown wanted to play for us this year. GB wouldn't sign him though for some reason. I rather have Brown than any of the guys we have outside of maybe Pickett. He was said to be in pretty good shape as well for a 320 pounder.

Corey Williams is a decent player but he's just nothing more than a rotation player. Someone to spot the other guy. We need a presence next to Pickett.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was hoping the Pack would take him up on the offer but. think TT thought he knew better. I do believe that Brown would have been an upgrade over what we have now. Moot point now, and did you see the Brett post game interview. He really sounded as though he's had enough of MM style football.

chibiabos said:

Brown wanted to play for us this year. GB wouldn't sign him though for some reason. I rather have Brown than any of the guys we have outside of maybe Pickett. He was said to be in pretty good shape as well for a 320 pounder.

Corey Williams is a decent player but he's just nothing more than a rotation player. Someone to spot the other guy. We need a presence next to Pickett.

Members online

Latest posts