What to tell Packer haters...

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joe Montana won his first Super Bowl in 1982. He did not win another Super Bowl until 1985. He then two more in 1989 and 1990.

Thank goodness Twitter wasn't around in 1983. Joe Montana would have been called a joke.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers will have a minimum of 3 rings on his finger before his career is up, if not 4. No doubt about it.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Patriots also didn't repeat after they beat the Rams. Then the two following years they won two back to back SB's.

We'll be back there soon. We better be diligent this offseason improving our defense if we want to get back there soon though

PalmettoPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL just isn't set up to have teams win 4-5 Super Bowls in a 10 year period. If in the next 8 years Aaron wins 2 more Super Bowls then I will be thrilled. I don't think anyone thinks this Packer team won't be in the playoffs nearly every year while he is QB.

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the management sits back and evaluates the weeknesses, then it will be time to address the faults and weekness of this team.
The nucleus is strong, but some changes need to be made. They will make the changes and add some new players... they will probably lose a few to a number of reasons.
Good thing is they have a great core group.
This team can be very successful for many years to come.

OP
OP
NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If the Packers could get Nick Collins back and get a pass rusher opposite CM3, they're golden. Packers already addressed offensive in last draft. This year should be used on OLB, DL and DB.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If the Packers could get Nick Collins back and get a pass rusher opposite CM3, they're golden. Packers already addressed offensive in last draft. This year should be used on OLB, DL and DB.

I don't think it would hurt to look into a RB that can give us some balance on offense

Reaction score
Grant is a free agent. I'd put his chances of returning at around 3%. He's 30 years old and not very good.
I never said Grant's chances were good. I personally think we watched his last game as a Packer. I just think if TT choses, it will be Grant over Green. In my opinion, both will be gone.

Latest posts