What if......

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id dislike it.

Moss (allthough i really want him here) doesnt have near the numbers DD has the last couple years, and turner hasnt shown that he can be THE guy.

so i mean really your losing the only sure thing you have, for two guys who SEEM to be able to get it done and a draft pick that no one can predict the future on.

it would be a gamble for sure, and sometimes you gotta try a gamble. but id rather see us bring in moss to team with DD and Jennings and Krob... (everytime i type that out i get excited, that is just serious hurt for D-backs in a 4 WR set, seriously WOW) and if we cant swing a deal for LJ bring in a back in the draft and run with Morency, herron and draft pick.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm ALL for Turner but less enthusiastic for Moss. His $9.5mil this year and $10.5 next year scare hell out of me. He MIGHT renegotiate but you can be sure he'll not accept MUCH less. More than the money though, I'm concerned about his declining production while his salary continues to climb. Not a good situation. And when Favre leaves, Moss is going to be playing with a new, mostly rookie QB. I doubt that Moss will be patient with him, which we all MUST be. If the team was one or two players away from the top, I'd be all for a guy like Moss. But we're several players away and that's assuming those presently on board progress this year, especially our young WRs and OL.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trade Driver?
I'm sorry, but thats crazy talk. The guy is the best weapon we have, and i don't think he's done yet.

Latest posts