1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to Kuhn?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Southpaw, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    Last year around this time he was one of our big playmakers both in the running and passing game. Now he's kinda disappeared. Gets a few looks around the goal-line and in short yardage situations, but other than that he's nowhere to be found.

Is it just a case of being a healthier team compared to last year and we don't have to look to him as much to make a play or what?

I miss Kuhn and I think he was a very underrated weapon last year. I'd like to see more of him in the playoffs.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    Yeah, too much firepower on offense (not that I'm complaining!) LOL!

Let's get him involved:

I say first play of the game - flea-flicker with Kuhn and Aaron, with A-rod throwing an 80 yrd TD pass to J. Nelson.:)

3. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Last year's running game was so messed up Kuhn became a running back and a full back hybrid, now that we have a running game, he is the best Fullback in the league at just fullbacking.

4. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    I wish I could remember who it was hi just laid out blocking for Grant during the last Giants game. Was watching NFL replay of the game the other night and he just lights outed someone. The guy is such a solid player.

5. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    Let him block for Rodgers. Let the playmakers make plays.