What happened to Kuhn?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Last year around this time he was one of our big playmakers both in the running and passing game. Now he's kinda disappeared. Gets a few looks around the goal-line and in short yardage situations, but other than that he's nowhere to be found.

Is it just a case of being a healthier team compared to last year and we don't have to look to him as much to make a play or what?

I miss Kuhn and I think he was a very underrated weapon last year. I'd like to see more of him in the playoffs.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, too much firepower on offense (not that I'm complaining!) LOL!

Let's get him involved:

I say first play of the game - flea-flicker with Kuhn and Aaron, with A-rod throwing an 80 yrd TD pass to J. Nelson.:)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Last year's running game was so messed up Kuhn became a running back and a full back hybrid, now that we have a running game, he is the best Fullback in the league at just fullbacking.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I wish I could remember who it was hi just laid out blocking for Grant during the last Giants game. Was watching NFL replay of the game the other night and he just lights outed someone. The guy is such a solid player.

Members online

Latest posts