What about Cobb?

OP
OP
Royal Pain

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's as important where the injury is as much Cobbs statement that he has to "trust" his knee/leg/whatever. This is more of a psycholigical hurdle than a physical one. I was concerned about the same thing when he suffered the injury. Cobb's not Cobb unless he's completely confident going over the middle in traffic. You can't be tentative and be effective at the position he plays.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is like listening to the two guys in the outfield, arguing in Major League. Did Clu Haywood it it too high or too far? Who cares, it's outta here.

Cobb has a leg injury.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he keeps talking about his knee it's possible he could have injured his misniscus in the process
This is like listening to the two guys in the outfield, arguing in Major League. Did Clu Haywood it it too high or too far? Who cares, it's outta here.

Cobb has a leg injury.

I don't think he plays either. It's like they are saving these guy's for the Bears game or something, but there is no guarantee they win Sunday. The Bears game is not important right now! the Steelers game is! ALL HANDS ON DECK...heck nobody said you had to throw the ball to Cobb but he would sure get the D's attention and be a nice decoy. Gamesmanship people.

Members online

Latest posts