What a weekenend, huh?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Guess "any given Sunday" is true.

Carolina broke their foot off in the saints
Indy and Luck showed up and did us a favor by beating Minn.
Arizona pulled it off vs the Pats ( HELL YEAH, I HATE THE PATS)
Philly squeeked one out vs the Ravens. Here comes the philly SB talk...blah blah blah. Overrated Vick and overhyped Eagles.....think vick has tossed 7 picks in 2 games....I call it lucky that they even won week 1 vs the lowly Browns.

Your thoughts???

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
With the Eagles at 2-0, giants at 1-1, washington at 1-1, dallas at 1-1.....you will see eagles fans, bandwagon jumpers start talking superbowl already, just watch. I don't even want to check an eagles forum, I might become sick.

I just LOVE watching Mike Vick get his butt kicked on a sack, is that wrong of me? lol

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a weekend indeed. Makes me smile inside watching the whole NFC West win. Though it probably shouldn't because they're division rivals :p

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was an ok weekend out of all the games I liked that the red birds beat the pats at home no less Kraft on the sidelines couldn't believe it either ,the beat was 9ers beating lions.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also thoroughly enjoyed watching the Cowboys get worked by the Seahawks. They couldn't believe it. Beat the almighty Giants in week one, and lose to a rookie QB the next week. Hahahaha. I love hatin' on the Cowboys!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
With the Eagles at 2-0, giants at 1-1, washington at 1-1, dallas at 1-1.....you will see eagles fans, bandwagon jumpers start talking superbowl already, just watch. I don't even want to check an eagles forum, I might become sick.
Must be nice to be able to escape... I live right across the river in the middle of the Birds backyard. Plenty of Giants and Jets fans to suffer through too.

OP
OP
Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
It is actually a VERY friendly area living in NC and being a packer fan. I went to the pack/panther game last year and the panther fans were really cool during the tailgaiting and after the game when we won. Very good hospitality down here.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said before the season, the off season stuff would have a big effect on the Saints and they were in for difficult times.

Members online

Latest posts