1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

What a weekenend, huh?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Oshkoshpackfan, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,456
    Guess "any given Sunday" is true.

Carolina broke their foot off in the saints
    Indy and Luck showed up and did us a favor by beating Minn.
    Arizona pulled it off vs the Pats ( HELL YEAH, I HATE THE PATS)
    Philly squeeked one out vs the Ravens. Here comes the philly SB talk...blah blah blah. Overrated Vick and overhyped Eagles.....think vick has tossed 7 picks in 2 games....I call it lucky that they even won week 1 vs the lowly Browns.

Your thoughts???

2. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    I'm just happy that the Patriots, Saints, and Lions lost so their fans could shut up.

3. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,456
    With the Eagles at 2-0, giants at 1-1, washington at 1-1, dallas at 1-1.....you will see eagles fans, bandwagon jumpers start talking superbowl already, just watch. I don't even want to check an eagles forum, I might become sick.

I just LOVE watching Mike Vick get his butt kicked on a sack, is that wrong of me? lol

4. bobgodd

bobgodd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    What a weekend indeed. Makes me smile inside watching the whole NFC West win. Though it probably shouldn't because they're division rivals :p

5. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    its gonna take a lot more than that to shut those a*@(!*^@*& up

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    It was an ok weekend out of all the games I liked that the red birds beat the pats at home no less Kraft on the sidelines couldn't believe it either ,the beat was 9ers beating lions.

7. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    I also thoroughly enjoyed watching the Cowboys get worked by the Seahawks. They couldn't believe it. Beat the almighty Giants in week one, and lose to a rookie QB the next week. Hahahaha. I love hatin' on the Cowboys!

8. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Must be nice to be able to escape... I live right across the river in the middle of the Birds backyard. Plenty of Giants and Jets fans to suffer through too.

9. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,456
    ^ sorry to hear that. That must be tough.

10. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,456
    It is actually a VERY friendly area living in NC and being a packer fan. I went to the pack/panther game last year and the panther fans were really cool during the tailgaiting and after the game when we won. Very good hospitality down here.

11. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    I said before the season, the off season stuff would have a big effect on the Saints and they were in for difficult times.