Well done Tim Masthay

Bear Bryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought Masthay nailed some excellent punts today and made the Bears most dangerous weapon non existant.

9 months ago I was hoping the punting job would go to Chris Bryan ( ironically nicknamed Bear when he played Aussie Rules) but am now glad Masthay got the nod.No way Bryan would have handled the pressure.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was really impressed with the punting unit today. They did not fear Hester. They attacked him and the punts were all a little bit different per the situation. Great job.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, dude deserves a game ball cause he was awesome. He's a keeper.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rookie year, playing in the NFC championship game and punting to the best returner in the entire NFL! I think he was the MVP of that game. Field position played a big role in what they could do!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought Masthay nailed some excellent punts today and made the Bears most dangerous weapon non existant.

9 months ago I was hoping the punting job would go to Chris Bryan ( ironically nicknamed Bear when he played Aussie Rules) but am now glad Masthay got the nod.No way Bryan would have handled the pressure.

To me it's a toss up between Masthay and Raji as to who our MVP of yesterday's game should be. Masthay did a great job making Hester irrelevant yesterday.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hester only had 16 return yards all game. Masthay said he may join the peace corp after he gets done playing football.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Punters are so under-rated.
Glad to see him getting credit where it's due on here.

And if he can run, have him fake one in the SB if he needs to.

Members online

Latest posts