Week 9 results

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of monster player scores this week. I don't know if I've ever seen a 50+ point player.

I never have either, most is 35 from RG3 so far, for me anyways.

Talk about an AWESOME outcome here! I thought I was happy when the Vikings Lost and Peterson got me 16 points. This week they lose AGAIN and he netted 31 points! Woooo! Also, Mikel LeShoure got 25.

So far I am ranked #3 in my league, and I am beating the guy ranked #1 129.8 - 84.38. He has one player left to play, Lance Moore. I doubt he will come up with the needed points =P

Next week is going to be a little rough though. I am going to have to do some major switching around since I have 2 Packers WRs and RG3 all of who have a bye. Gonna be forced to start Cam Newton, Malcolm Floyd, and Josh Gordon.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, I have a quick question: This morning I dropped Mason Crosby and added Shaun "Squeeze 'Em" Suisham. Just tired of Mason missing AND my fantasy taking a hit. Also, he has a bye next week. I needed to get SOMEONE in there to get me some points. So, since I did it this morning and the "football week" ends late tonight will the add/drop take place AFTER tonight? Tuesday or Wednesday? I will still get Mason's 7 points for this week, right?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I
Actually, I have a quick question: This morning I dropped Mason Crosby and added Shaun "Squeeze 'Em" Suisham. Just tired of Mason missing AND my fantasy taking a hit. Also, he has a bye next week. I needed to get SOMEONE in there to get me some points. So, since I did it this morning and the "football week" ends late tonight will the add/drop take place AFTER tonight? Tuesday or Wednesday? I will still get Mason's 7 points for this week, right?
It'll go into effect tomorrow morning. I'm surprised it let u drop him as the week isn't over yet

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats Vltrophy! Not very often do you see point outputs around 150. Crazy to think if Wood would have started Martin at flex he still would have outscored Vltrophy by 10 points.