Cheesehead
Reaction score
*link removed at author's request*

video was made by 02cool.

i dont know why he did not post it.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I appreciate your kindness in spreading the video around, however I did not post it here because I do not want it here. You did not know this so please do not think I am upset with you.

PF.com Staff. Please remove this thread. Thank you.

If you enjoy the videos please sign up at YouTube and subscribe to my channel. When a new video is uploaded you will be FIRST to know!!!

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero,

I wish you well. Something has happened to you and you're not as happy as you used to be. You seem to have become bitter.
Something wrong with the job or girlfriend?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Zero,

I wish you well. Something has happened to you and you're not as happy as you used to be. You seem to have become bitter.

Thank you for the kind words, however my job is good and the other part is good. I'm perfect as could be.

I don't want to get into it all here. Jus think of it as I finally got tired of the staff not sticking to his word.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
CaliforniaCheez said:
Zero,

Thank you for the kind words, however my job is good and the other part is good. I'm perfect as could be.

I don't want to get into it all here. Jus think of it as I finally got tired of the staff not sticking to his word.

Zero...I miss you man. How did you know it was posted here???

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Tiger said:
Zero we miss you on the play by play on Sunday too, come back soon man.

AADP, smlutz an trom are way better than I. Thank you for the kind words though. I appreciate'em.

Ryan said:
Link removed at author's request.

Thank you.

DePack said:
Zero...I miss you man. How did you know it was posted here???

ha no u dont ;)
i was told it was posted here

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just trying to show a little love for Zero, it's nice that people appreciate his contributions to the site.

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
zero, can you pm me? I was out all week and now this....I want to see you in youtube.but I dont know how

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tano1998 said:
zero, can you pm me? I was out all week and now this....I want to see you in youtube.but I dont know how

Two methods of vieing the videos.
  • First is to sign up at YouTube.com and subscribe to my channel which can be located at http://youtube.com/SlickVision

Second is register with the new website I am creating which will have every video posted for discussion. I've got the site up and running, but the them is crap so I'm making a new one from scratch. Now if I could jus get fired or kicked out of school it'd be finished in no time!! lol

Staff online

Latest posts