1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 5 Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by nathaniel, Oct 9, 2007.

1. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Packers dropped from #4 to #7. Moving ahead of us were the Steelers, Titans and Jaguars. The drop was to be expected, but shows the mass exodus of bandwagoneers.

NFL Power Rankings

2. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    steelers yes.... jags and titans no freakin way.

i thought wed drop a lot further but 7 will work

3. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    7 or 8 is where I thought we'd be. This loss hurt, so dropping to 32 wouldn't have surprised me, Haha! I know the rankings really don't mean anything, but they are interesting to watch.

4. mike_donnelly

mike_donnelly Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    give me the Titans and Jaguars any day. There are many more teams I'd be more worried about playing than those 2. They are all in same division as Colts, so there is no way all 3 of them can make the playoffs, so how powerful does that make them?

5. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Packers' first string outplayed both the Titans and Jaguars in the preseason. But sportswriters love those two teams for some reason.

6. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This isn't college football and we are not vying for a BCS bowl bid...

Ratings are a waste of time. We all know the Packers are #1.

But it's all kind of fun...

Think if the Colts lose and Jags or Titans win, Colts would slip down past them? How about the Pats for that matter?

7. Mortfini

Mortfini Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the jags yes there def is as good as ours and they dont have the passing game but there running game is just as good as our passing game The titans r a joke just do enough to win most weeks they anit standing out