Week 16 who to root for

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought if the Cards win tonight and lose the following week they will have a divisional record of 4-2. Assuming that we win next week we would have a divisional record of 5-1. Wouldn't that mean we get the #1 seed? Vice versa if Seattle win this week and lose the following week and we beat Det we would also get the #1 seed?

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought if the Cards win tonight and lose the following week they will have a divisional record of 4-2. Assuming that we win next week we would have a divisional record of 5-1. Wouldn't that mean we get the #1 seed? Vice versa if Seattle win this week and lose the following week and we beat Det we would also get the #1 seed?

Divisional record means nothing for a tiebreaker for teams that are not in the same division.

Reaction score
I just know I'm having regrets about rooting the Bears on earlier today.. I've been down ever since
Bear Down!
Im so M Bear assed
and I'm Beary sorry :tdown:

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If seattle and arizona both end up at 12-4 seattle would be number one and we would be number two if we beat detroit next week. They would have head to head over both the cards for the division and us for the number seeding.

OP
OP
A

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Playoff machine gives us the one seed whether the Cardinals win week 17 or not. It says the tiebreaker for us is common games.

It has been wrong before though.

That is correct. Conf record would be tied and the common games tiebreaker would be 3-2 to 2-3 in our favor.

However, I can't fathom that Seattle will let St. Louis come into their house and steal a win with everything on the line for them. St. Louis is a quirky team and you never quite know what to expect from week to week, but I just can't see much chance of that happening.

Sky King

Reaction score
Jeff Fisher is very tough. His team definitely reflects his personality and the way he used to play DB himself. Not only won't his team back down from challenging any player, they'll take the fight right to them again and again. Seattle does not intimidate them. Nobody does. Will that be enough to result in an upset over a more talented and well-rounded team? We'll see. The game could be quite entertaining.

Members online

No members online now.