We Are 5-0

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta laugh at all the Finley hate. There are over 20 teams that wish they had a tight end half as talented. He can take over a game like almost no other TE in the NFL can. Nobody is perfect and I don't see any reason at all this year sitting at 5-0 to start pointing fingers or flaming anybody on the team. What makes a team great is when someone is always there to step up when one of their teammates has a bad day, and everyone has a bad day once in a while. I forgive him for wanting the ball. In fact, it was amazing that he held on to the ball on that last catch he made. The safety put a helmet on the ball running at full speed and he still secured it.

No one is mad at Finely from a talent standpoint. We all know he has incredible talent.

Everyone is annoyed that he takes to the public about getting the ball more; if you are going to cry about it, you best catch anything that comes your way. Especially when he really needed to help Aaron out when he looked a little shaken up with the O-Line having it's problems.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I like Finley, When I met him after the opener he was a very friendly guy and at the Q&A they had with the other players he did not show any arrogance at all. Talked about his goal was to get back to the Superbowl. He's not a premadonna, just an outspoken young man who hasn't yet learned how to express himself in a way that sounds confident but not cocky. He defiantly is no locker room cancer, and this team is much better for him.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the press also blows it out of proportion like usual. Everything he says from here out will always be construed and reported as being cocky / selfish / arrogant / petty / ..... If DD said the exact same thing, it will be for the team as a leader, not for him.

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Finley, When I met him after the opener he was a very friendly guy and at the Q&A they had with the other players he did not show any arrogance at all. Talked about his goal was to get back to the Superbowl. He's not a premadonna, just an outspoken young man who hasn't yet learned how to express himself in a way that sounds confident but not cocky. He defiantly is no locker room cancer, and this team is much better for him.

Eh, I hope he is a little cocky. He doesn't have to be gracious and overly humble at every instant, and worry about choosing his words perfectly to please some reporter who is writing a terrible fluff piece anyways. A receiver saying he wants the ball more is a non-story and a non-issue.

Members online

Latest posts