1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Watch the '62 NFL title game...in color!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by OldSchoolFan, Nov 7, 2010.

1. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    All the greats in living color...some Packer players said it was the coldest game they EVER played in, even the Ice Bowl 5 years later.

enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfyZRtqhMFI&feature=related]YouTube - 1962 Packers at Giants - 1 of 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ljcUepbkYE&feature=related]YouTube - 1962 Packers at Giants - 2 of 2[/ame]

• Like Like x 2
  2. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +133
    OldSchoolFan thanks for bring back a game I watched with my dad and a uncle when I was in high school.

3. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    This was the game where the famous conversation between two future Hall of Famer's took place.

On one of those violent sideline collisions, when Jim Taylor refused to go out of bounds easily, Sam Huff along with 3 other Giants drove him into the ground. As they were un-piling, Huff yells at Taylor " Taylor, you stink!"

A few plays later, you watch Taylor burst into the end zone, as he turns to trot off the field he yells over to Huff "Hey Sam, how do I smell from here?"

A great story...

4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Thanks for this, OSF. Some of the collisions between Huff and Taylor made me wince when I first watched the game, and now again.

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Thanks for posting this, what a great video :D