Want to tailgate with some Packer Fans!

DON BARRETT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son and I are coming up for another Packer game vs the Eagles. We leaving from Mississippi picking up some family members in Illinois along the way, staying in Appleton. Need the hookup for some tailgating, email contact info to
[email protected]

CTPackers08

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not trying to jack your thread but any suggestions on the best places to tailgate? Coming for the Oct 6th game against the Lions

Jaiden Creary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey fellow Packers fans
I am a fan from Saskatchewan up in Canada. I will be in a group of 6 coming to the game October 20th against Cleveland. This is the first game for us and we are looking to tailgate with some veterans or just some friendly folk at Lambeau. We are all in our early 30's and just looking to drink some beers have some eats and enjoy the tailgating experience. We are all Packers fans except for one very humble Browns fan. We are all really excited for the trip, please message me if you would like to help us out. We also have an extra ticket as well if someone had a friend or family member interested. Thanks Jaiden

Gabriele

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi,i'm coming for the Falcons game on dec,8th and I'd like to have some tips about tailgate and a hotel to stay. Any idea? Thanks!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son and I are coming up for another Packer game vs the Eagles. We leaving from Mississippi picking up some family members in Illinois along the way, staying in Appleton. Need the hookup for some tailgating, email contact info to
[email protected]
I'm originally from IN but moved up to WI from Olive Branch MS. What part are you coming from?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi,i'm coming for the Falcons game on dec,8th and I'd like to have some tips about tailgate and a hotel to stay. Any idea? Thanks!
Hotels are likely booked already. I'd call ASAP to check on a rm. Radisson,Hilton,Comfort Inn,Western Inn & some of the other well known Inns. If u can't find a rm in Green Bay try Appleton,Little Chute which is 20 miles & Appleton about 30 miles away

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
[email protected]
Wish I would've seen the post earlier. I'm originally from IN but moved to WI from Olive Branch MS

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
[email protected]
Ok, so did you get the chance? I hope so. Packer fans are pretty good for welcoming people into the fold on game day.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My friends and I who are coming in for the Jets game, can't wait for the schedule release this month, are looking for some Packer fans as well. Would bring beer/food/whatever, just want to experience a GB tailgate. Heard you can walk around the lots and the fans will invite you to join them, so we may go that route, but it would be cool as well to have a place we know we are welcome.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My friends and I who are coming in for the Jets game, can't wait for the schedule release this month, are looking for some Packer fans as well. Would bring beer/food/whatever, just want to experience a GB tailgate. Heard you can walk around the lots and the fans will invite you to join them, so we may go that route, but it would be cool as well to have a place we know we are welcome.

Panda,

Packer fans are very welcoming and it would be easy to join in with people. I have some specific recommendations however depending on your situation.

Do you have all of your travel arrangements and tickets yet?

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Panda,

Packer fans are very welcoming and it would be easy to join in with people. I have some specific recommendations however depending on your situation.

Do you have all of your travel arrangements and tickets yet?

Hey UCSB, thanks for the response.

We are driving out there from New Jersey and are arriving Friday afternoon. We are booked at the Tundra Lodge, so we're right by Lambeau.

Ticket wise, no, we have not purchased them yet. Our plan is to purchase them in late July/early August off of NFL.com/TicketExchange, since those are 100% legitimate tickets unlike StubHub, eBay, etc. where you could potentially get screwed, although I don't think people in Wisconsin would do such things. That mainly happens here unfortunately.

So yeah, we are pretty well planned out.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey UCSB, thanks for the response.

We are driving out there from New Jersey and are arriving Friday afternoon. We are booked at the Tundra Lodge, so we're right by Lambeau.

Ticket wise, no, we have not purchased them yet. Our plan is to purchase them in late July/early August off of NFL.com/TicketExchange, since those are 100% legitimate tickets unlike StubHub, eBay, etc. where you could potentially get screwed, although I don't think people in Wisconsin would do such things. That mainly happens here unfortunately.

So yeah, we are pretty well planned out.

Great. Let us know if you need any help. Lot of Jets fans have contacted us and will be at our tailgate. Seems like a decent contingent from that way. Also, don't ever worry about Stubhub. It's an excellent (albeit sometimes expensive) resource. It's owned by ebay and as a public company has too much at stake to ever have problems. I once had a ticket issue at Lambeau (something with the bar code) with Stubhub tickets. I contacted the number on the email and they told me to come across the street. All they had left was 50 yard line seats 25 rows up. They quickly made the exchange from the end zone seats I had at no cost to me. They have top notch customer service. Of course, you get what you pay for! Ticketexchange is essentially the same as stub hub, just ticket master's version. They bought the right to slap "official" on it, but it has nothing to do with the NFL. Still a perfectly legitimate place to buy tickets.

Finally, Craigslist in NE Wisconsin is relatively safe compared to Chicago, LA or New York. When meeting people face to face you will see that they are genuine, friendly people who are more scared of you than you are of them (always afraid of someone doing something stupid to get their season tix pulled). Still, for an out of town guest like yourself you of course know better than to send someone $ through a craigslist ad. The only time that is ok is when you are dealing with a company (like us) who will have constant contact with you and be very up front about legal terms as far as guaranteed authenticity and a method of recourse to recover in the event something goes wrong.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great. Let us know if you need any help. Lot of Jets fans have contacted us and will be at our tailgate. Seems like a decent contingent from that way. Also, don't ever worry about Stubhub. It's an excellent (albeit sometimes expensive) resource. It's owned by ebay and as a public company has too much at stake to ever have problems. I once had a ticket issue at Lambeau (something with the bar code) with Stubhub tickets. I contacted the number on the email and they told me to come across the street. All they had left was 50 yard line seats 25 rows up. They quickly made the exchange from the end zone seats I had at no cost to me. They have top notch customer service. Of course, you get what you pay for! Ticketexchange is essentially the same as stub hub, just ticket master's version. They bought the right to slap "official" on it, but it has nothing to do with the NFL. Still a perfectly legitimate place to buy tickets.

Finally, Craigslist in NE Wisconsin is relatively safe compared to Chicago, LA or New York. When meeting people face to face you will see that they are genuine, friendly people who are more scared of you than you are of them (always afraid of someone doing something stupid to get their season tix pulled). Still, for an out of town guest like yourself you of course know better than to send someone $ through a craigslist ad. The only time that is ok is when you are dealing with a company (like us) who will have constant contact with you and be very up front about legal terms as far as guaranteed authenticity and a method of recourse to recover in the event something goes wrong.

Thank you. Right now we are set up to hang out at one of the guys who was on tailgate32's video for the Packers home games, but we could do both I'm sure. - especially if a lot of Jet fans will be with you guys.

Members online

Latest posts