Walker for Clements?

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have heard that Clements is not willing to go back to the Bills and i've heard rumors of TT trading Javon for Clements, I think this is a great idea but i want to hear what you guys have to say about this.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think if we could swing a trade which included us giving them a middle to high draft pick. if we do this though, i think it is necessary to make a move to trade up and get possibly an early round pick to get a top tier receiver.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clements is great...if i'm not mistaken he wants a new contract?

big money, but he is a badass...and if he's still under contract with them, no way they'll swap him straight up for Javon at his current value. i'm sure they would want some picks of some sort.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the idea of Clements for Walker and i think it would be a pretty good trade. But i also like that i heard the pack could trade Javon Walker and there first to the Broncos for both of their first's 15th and 22nd and get Ashley Lelie.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clements has got like as many interceptions in a year as the packers combined he is a good player and we would have to cough up a draft pick im assuming.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Walker's also looking for a big contract right now. So the Bills would have to give up one talented player with no injury who wants a big contract for another talented player who's had knee surgery who wants a big contract.

Sounds like a great deal for GB, but crap for Buffalo.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SHHHHHHHHHHH... they're probably reading this trying to decide what to do! are you trying to sabotage the Packers or what?!?!

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wont happen. I would love it but it wont happen. We would have to throw something else in there. I am pretty sure that Buffalo slapped the frachise tag on this guy. THey arent really look for a WR anyway they have Peerless and Lee.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
scout.com has Nate Clements unsigned.

Bills slap corner Clements with franchise tag
Bills cornerback Nate Clements became the second player this offseason to be slapped with the franchise tag before Thursday's deadline, when Buffalo designated him their franchise player Wednesday.

nevermind i found my answer

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
dannychau22 said:
Im pretty sure clements rufused to sign the one year franchise tag

Even if he did refuse to sign it. He's still off the market(the one I thoght he was still on lol) and off limits unless a trade. The Packers would have to give up two 1st Rounders to get him since he has the tag.