Vuna Tuihalamaka visiting Packers

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Source: Vuna Tuihalamaka visiting Packers, Seahawks next - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

University of Arizona LB who is jumping up a lot of draft boards. Doesn't look too bad, has good awareness and hustle. His pursuit angles are AMAZING and he's always there to make the tackle. Picture a LB version of Troy Polamalu. He isn't really asked to rush the passer a whole lot but the potential is there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nefeyOGmNQ]YouTube - Arizona LB Vuna Tuihalamaka Highlight Reel[/ame]

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You'll like it if he has a rookie year like Clay...

I bet u will learn how to say it real fast! haha

anymore B. Westbrook talk?

MelrosE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've watched him play a few times, very good nack for the ball. I wouldn't mind picking him up in the 3rd rd. But would he be too small for an OLB? we've already got a lot of depth at MLB.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i actually dont see aj hawk at all.. he reminds me much more of barnett actually... i would LOVE this guy.. what round is he slated to go.. seems like a very good prospect..he seems much quicker to the ball than hawk and looks much better in space than hawk also

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i actually dont see aj hawk at all.. he reminds me much more of barnett actually... i would LOVE this guy.. what round is he slated to go.. seems like a very good prospect..he seems much quicker to the ball than hawk and looks much better in space than hawk also

I agree , he takes better pursuit angles than Hawk and is always aware of where the ball carrier is. He is slated to go in the 5th round butteams like the falcons or seahwaks are willing to take him earlier in the 3rd or 4th.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He looks like a real good talent. Has a nose for the football. I don't see AJ in him either, I agree with more of a Barnett type, which is good.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree , he takes better pursuit angles than Hawk and is always aware of where the ball carrier is. He is slated to go in the 5th round butteams like the falcons or seahwaks are willing to take him earlier in the 3rd or 4th.
You guys are forgoting how good Hawk was in college...

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy looks like a real find to me. Some things I instantly noticed watching that video.

1. This guy FLIES around the football field. His burst is incredible, you just can't teach that.
2. His awareness is top notch, he always knows where the ball/ball carrier is and he has a great feel for where his help is.
3. His coverage skills look better than any current linebacker we have on our roster. He has the ability to fly down the seam with a TE or to flash in front of a curl route, I love it.
4. Finally and most importantly, he does all of these things with GAP DISCIPLINE, something we have lacked at times (although last year we got much better because of Dom Capers).

I'd take him in the 4th for sure.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy looks like a real find to me. Some things I instantly noticed watching that video.

1. This guy FLIES around the football field. His burst is incredible, you just can't teach that.
2. His awareness is top notch, he always knows where the ball/ball carrier is and he has a great feel for where his help is.
3. His coverage skills look better than any current linebacker we have on our roster. He has the ability to fly down the seam with a TE or to flash in front of a curl route, I love it.
4. Finally and most importantly, he does all of these things with GAP DISCIPLINE, something we have lacked at times (although last year we got much better because of Dom Capers).

I'd take him in the 4th for sure.

Spot on Mr. Billings, this guy looks like a bonafide baller. If he's projected to go in the 4th round, I would be alright hearing his name in the 3rd round, from what I've seen in video. Prior to tonight I've never heard of him, but he looks and plays the part on TV, IMO.

olwig420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Proof that this draft is a very deep one and we will hopefully be able to sniff out talent into the later rounds.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
glad someone made a post about this guy, he's gonna be a star one day. He's the best player on that arizona defense.

Members online

Latest posts