Vote for the coach of the year, so far

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
We’re working our way through the midseason awards, as determined by you. Next on the list? Coach of the year. The candidates are Giants coach Tom Coughlin, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis, Packers coach Mike McCarthy, and Lions coach Jim Schwartz. Cast your vote below. And feel free to make your case…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I voted Captain Comeback.

Honestly, why could he had not waited one more season? I would have liked the Harbaugh/Luck combo in Indy. *sigh*

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt it will be MM though he is very well deserving of it from how he has turned this team around starting with the final 6 from last season.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I doubt it will be MM though he is very well deserving of it from how he has turned this team around starting with the final 6 from last season.

If the Packers go 16-0 it could be MM.

Regardless, people may give most of the credit this season to Rodgers. Rodgers so far is a lock for MVP.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
NOT the coach of the year

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Big Mac should have been coach of the year last year. And if he takes this team to a perfect season I don't see how he's not the one. NFL MVP, Coach of the year and SB XLVI Champs. What a year that would be.

Members online