Vikings think Favre could play two more years

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
As we work through the well-guarded "list of crap to write about," here's a topics that came up during a very enjoyable visit with our good friend Boomer Esiason of WFAN on Friday morning. (Or other good friend Craig Carton...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yesterday they didnt think it was a sure thing he would come back because of the ankle, today its two more years.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the butt whippin the Saints gave him, I'm suprised he has the confidence to play football on PS3, let alone in the NFL.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'll be back for at least one more, based on the candy-*** schedule the NFL gave the Queens. 4 of the last 5 games are dome games so no frozen toesies for Brent. Doesn't matter - this year he's our *****!

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know its funny. For the longest time I always felt the Packers could beat anybody because we had BF. Now, with the prospect of playing against him another year doesn't scare me that much. In fact, last year I was more worried about Adrian Peterson than I was Favre. The D proved to be able to handle AP. I think if Jared Allen is kept in check along with the rest of their front 7, its the Pack's show, both games.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why only 2 years? I think he's aiming for Blanda's record of oldest QB to start a game: 48. Or maybe he's looking to break Blanda's single season interception record of 42 at age 42. He needs the single season interception record to team up with the other records he currently owns: most career interceptions and most playoff interceptions. These records will never be broken, and will be his legacy above all else.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts