Vikings sitting tight on looming free agents

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Count the Vikings among the various NFL franchises who are risking their competitive interests for 2011 and beyond by declining to sign players to long-term deals pending resolution of the labor situation.Per Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, the...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Patrick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans that pretend they're actually happy that thompson doesn't spend on free agents are exactly like a little kid who doesn't get the toy he wanted for christmas so all they can bitterly say is "i'm GLAD i didn't get that stupid toy, i didn't want it anyways!!!!! thank GOD ted never signs or trades for free agents like pat williams, jarred allen, steve hutchinson, antoine winfield, brett favre!!! probowlers SUCK!!!!"

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans that pretend they're actually happy that thompson doesn't spend on free agents are exactly like a little kid who doesn't get the toy he wanted for christmas so all they can bitterly say is "i'm GLAD i didn't get that stupid toy, i didn't want it anyways!!!!! thank GOD ted never signs or trades for free agents like pat williams, jarred allen, steve hutchinson, antoine winfield, brett favre!!! probowlers SUCK!!!!"
Lol.

Like Charles Woodson, Ryan Pickett, Brandon Chillar, Al Harris (if you includes Winfield, I can include Harris), Ryan Grant, Donald Lee...

Pro Bowlers means nothing. David Garrard was a pro bowler last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts