Vikings Rumor

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't like bringing news about the purple pansies, but there's a rumor that Saban might want to trade the #2 pick for both 1st round picks from Minn and another later round choice. Man, it seems like the queens are foaming at the mouth for Edwards. I'd say this helps us a bit more because then the Vikings only get one new 1st round rookie on their team. What do you guys think?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X ... &type=lgns

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C'mon AG - just like at DisneyLand where you watch the bi-plane flying around on the screen and you are WARNED to not let go of the railing because you WILL fall down... :twisted: - Just hang on and watch the ride!

What SABAN does is of no concern to me (or the Packers, really) and he can take a hike for all I care - We took Arturo and I think Jim Bates can make a player outta him - which really will stick in SABAN's butt...!

Nice thing about the Draft is we don't HAVE to be watching until later in the day.
I can go work out, get the lawn mowed - do some tilling around the edge of my yard, etc., etc! Then, I can get the grill ready - call my buds and start investin' some heavy partyin' for the rest of the day. I even got my Dr. McGillicuddy's sittin' in the freezer... What else can ya ask for? Oh yeah - there are the Yaeger girls... I guess!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Then, I can get the grill ready - call my buds and start investin' some heavy partyin' for the rest of the day. I even got my Dr. McGillicuddy's sittin' in the freezer... What else can ya ask for? Oh yeah - there are the Yaeger girls... I guess!

that didn't even occur to me until right now...Draft party!!!!

shame on me for not thinking of this until now. marinate some chicken, throw a dry rub on some NY strip steaks..it's on.

hey is that McGillicuddy's the mentholated or the vanilla? i've never had either one. i usually stick with beer for bbq's though, that way i don't get hammered and burn the goods!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mentho-lated - to keep ya bresh fresh for the babes who stop by filchin' your beers while you stare at that 'other' pair of eyes..... :twisted:

Anyways.... When I first moved back to Indy - in the early Nineties - you couldn't find The Doctor anywhere around here... 'ceptin' maybe one place - and it was rare. So, like back in the day - when you had to drive west across the Mississippi to even find a Coors, let alone Coors Light (not invented yet) -- we would always drive back up nort' - to get our fav beverages.. Can anyone say POINT BEER? I remember back in the Seventies when Pabst Blue Ribbon was the only beer anyone would drink around the tri-county area.... then it went green for some reason and Old Style was the new thing - and after awhile - they went off, as well. Who here has ever had a triple shot of "Rumplemintz, Sambuca, & Jaegermeister'...? Sambuca pours like motor oil.... Try shakin dice, playing Ship, Captain, Crew for those kind o shots....

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah we have a store called Beverages and More out here, which is basicly a liquor store the size of a supermarket. half of it caters to wine drinkers (much bigger profit margin) but the other half is spirits and beer from all over the world. helluva store.

they have a website too, if your particular state allows alcohol to be shipped in then you can get pretty much whatever you need. i was corrupted a long time ago.

Members online

Latest posts