Utilize Shields on Offense!

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see us having an incredibly dynamic offensive attack by incorporating Shields.

Shields = Mike Wallace + Percy Harvin

He can be used on end-arounds and go routes! C'mon Pack!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very different playing CB and WR. Yes, he did play in college, but why was he moved to CB?

Shields is our future at CB. Keep him at that.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very different playing CB and WR. Yes, he did play in college, but why was he moved to CB?

Shields is our future at CB. Keep him at that.
Percy is special he is a super fast wr that runs with the power of a running back. I cried when the viking picked him.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would never happen, I can see why the Bears did it, but shields is a corner, not a route runner, not a possession receiver, not a deep threat, we already have all three of those

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea I'm pretty sure Shields is emerging to be one of the better nickel corners in the league. With the offense they have and Swain who is even playing well that would just be a complete waste... If there are some injuries I say give it a shot.

Plus, the dude has notorious hands of stone. Hence him playing corner. Heard he wasn't a great route runner either but I'll take him as a CB any day.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
If he's going to be as good as Whitt says, I'd rather not have him do anything except work on becoming the player coach thinks he will be. The sooner he gets there the better.