Uh oh

Mya Peaburns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's probably a prank. If this were true everybody and their mama would be talking about it. :roll:

Beab66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This topic is getting alot more attn. on another forum. I need to get a life because I have been cruising all the sports channels, newspapers, and hotlines. It all points back to one source. In reality, the only true source hasn't said anything yet. When he does, we will know. I just wish he would do it soon. This is killing me!! :comp:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anybody ever play that game telephone??

Brett's brother probably said he's gonna check the pressure in three tires. then the snowball started rolling....

i'll be waiting for a more credible source before i hit the panic button.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This website kind of looks like the equivalent of a British tabloid. I don't buy this. I've been watching the NFL Network all night and I haven't heard anything yet.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dustin said:
Can somebody tell me what it says? It isn't coming up for me.

thats funny, i went back to the link and it's gone. it wasn't even an article, just a headline really. it said there was some rumors in the packers front office that brett was retiring, and that a statement would be made by the end of the week.

it's gone now=BS

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrow - I'm not findin' any link or title to anything anywhere....

All I'm seein' is a blank screen with miniature words to click on.
(Depending on your fav sport....)

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Favre retires, it would solve some salary cap problems, but let's hope he doesn't, with most of our O-line gone, what the hell are we going to do? Draft O-line instead of defense? Mike Sherman makes no sense.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
If Favre retires, it would solve some salary cap problems, but let's hope he doesn't, with most of our O-line gone, what the hell are we going to do? Draft O-line instead of defense? Mike Sherman makes no sense.

Luckily Sherman won't be the one calling the shots this Draft Day :)

Members online

Latest posts