1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tyrone Williams still with the team? ESPN thinks so.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by cheesehurdler, Feb 9, 2011.

1. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    I've found this mistake on another Packers site. ESPN shows a shot of the UFAs that the Packers need to sign. However, one ESPN employee apparently thinks that Tyrone Williams, who played with the Packers from 1996 to 2002, still plays with the team. Either that, or he misspelled Tramon Williams's name wrong.

[​IMG]

Link to the picture: Joe W.'s photos | Plixi

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Claymaker

Claymaker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +70
    Who hires these people? How do they keep their jobs? Even worse than the name snafu is they have both Williams and Bishop listed and both of them signed extensions late in the regular season.

Also, Hawk isn't a free agent even though it is widely speculated they will have to restructure his contract or cut him.

3. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    oh man, its obviosu mispell of tramon, but this reminds me of the SB postgame they were Left and Right mis-naming packers players it was hilarious

4. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    Hahaha.. Earlier today I was watching and a commentator said we need to sign key players like Ryan Clark... Even people who don't like or watch the Packers know that we don't have a Ryan Clark.

5. YoKramer

YoKramer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +29
    Its also saying that Mason Crosby didnt Start in the Superbowl.

6. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    Tramon already got a contract extension too, he should not even be on there!

7. TheSnowPlow

TheSnowPlow Driving Don Shula Crazy

Ratings:
    +491
    Well, as far as I know, no one has ever said ESPN is concerned about things like facts and such.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SyX

SyX Stranger in a strange land

Ratings:
    +90
    Ryan Clark is the beer vendor in sections 308 to 314. He's a critical piece of the Lambeau refreshment system. Without him, visiting Bears fans could not drown their sorrows nearly as effectively, nor could the superior Packers fans enjoy watching said Bears fans while enjoying an adult beverage without leaving their seats.

I agree, he is crucial for the Packers organization. I hope they can bring him back for many years to come.

:happy0005::chisux::happy0005:

• Like Like x 3
  9. shiftysdad

shiftysdad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Quite lulzworthy.

Sports is kind of these guys' jobs, you think they'd be able to get it right. Or at least do some research.