Tyrone Williams still with the team? ESPN thinks so.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've found this mistake on another Packers site. ESPN shows a shot of the UFAs that the Packers need to sign. However, one ESPN employee apparently thinks that Tyrone Williams, who played with the Packers from 1996 to 2002, still plays with the team. Either that, or he misspelled Tramon Williams's name wrong.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Link to the picture: Joe W.'s photos | Plixi

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who hires these people? How do they keep their jobs? Even worse than the name snafu is they have both Williams and Bishop listed and both of them signed extensions late in the regular season.

Also, Hawk isn't a free agent even though it is widely speculated they will have to restructure his contract or cut him.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
oh man, its obviosu mispell of tramon, but this reminds me of the SB postgame they were Left and Right mis-naming packers players it was hilarious

Reaction score
Hahaha.. Earlier today I was watching and a commentator said we need to sign key players like Ryan Clark... Even people who don't like or watch the Packers know that we don't have a Ryan Clark.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Well, as far as I know, no one has ever said ESPN is concerned about things like facts and such.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Hahaha.. Earlier today I was watching and a commentator said we need to sign key players like Ryan Clark... Even people who don't like or watch the Packers know that we don't have a Ryan Clark.

Ryan Clark is the beer vendor in sections 308 to 314. He's a critical piece of the Lambeau refreshment system. Without him, visiting Bears fans could not drown their sorrows nearly as effectively, nor could the superior Packers fans enjoy watching said Bears fans while enjoying an adult beverage without leaving their seats.

I agree, he is crucial for the Packers organization. I hope they can bring him back for many years to come.

:happy0005::chisux::happy0005:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts