Two 1,000 yard running backs this year

Reaction score
I've said this elsewhere, but it kind of amazes me that a WR can reach the NFL level without being able to catch.
Interesting you should say that he can’t catch.
#9 is a Rookie with 4 starts (only finished 2 games) Yet he’s beating Lazard in Catch rate %, TD’s per route, yards per target etc..

I guess that’s the mark of a really good player. When he seems so bad he shouldn’t make it into the NFL because he a inferior FCS draftee.

Here we are looking at a Rook rhat hasn’t finished 3 Starts and he’s already shredding Defenders that are battle tested at the NFL level (that came from FBS programs).
Imagine what will happen once he’s acclimated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Will need to ramp Dillon up some more to have a chance at 1,000+
Jones is well on his way though.

We might actually see close to 2,000 rushing between the 2 RB’s If we don’t continue abandoning the run like we did through week 9

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting you should say that he can’t catch.
#9 is a Rookie with 4 starts (only finished 2 games) Yet he’s beating Lazard in Catch rate %, TD’s per route, yards per target etc..
Just to be clear, I never said he couldn't catch. People often talk about various receivers who have all the tools but need to learn to catch. I was responding to that phenomenon. It's hard to believe someone can reach the NFL level without learning to catch.

Reaction score
Just to be clear, I never said he couldn't catch. People often talk about various receivers who have all the tools but need to learn to catch. I was responding to that phenomenon. It's hard to believe someone can reach the NFL level without learning to catch.
ok I'm just backing away slowly (albeit with a weird look on my face) :roflmao:

I actually think Aaron Jones and Dillon might have relative success tonight. Our OL is playing much better while Bak is on that Field.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts