True Rivals

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone talks about the Bears vs. Packers and how they are huge rivals. I don't know about you guys but i hate the vikings 10 times more then i hate the bears.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats cuz the vikings are the opposite of bears\packers. bears and packers are quality organizations with mostly quality people.

the vikings are drug addicts, rapists, sex boat party animals, and whizzinators.

But ill tell you what...if the bears continue to compete in the NFC North...we will begin to hate them more real fast.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I def hate the Vikings more. I still dont like the Bears, BUT they do have my respect, whereas the Vikings do not and dont deserve respect. In addition, up until now the Bears had been a none threat to the Packers, whereas the Vikes had alway competed with us in the 90s. But I agree w/ trom we will start to dislike them more if they keep up this winning bullcrap.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah its all about how the teams are doing.... the old folks will tell you the bears are the anti christ... but us young uns hate the vikings... no one really cares about the lions because they always suck....

my best friend is a huge vikings fan and has a room dedicated to it. so my goal is to have a better room than he does. I will always hate the viqueens forever.... im drunk

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
whizzinators.

:lol: :lol: :lol: isn't that the drug test thing? lol... thats comedy

and yes, i fackin despise the vikings... growing up, being the only packers fan out of a family of bears fans was tough. getting my pack jerseys spit on as a kid was a bit of a surprise down at soldier field too but i have a hard time HATING a team that plays black and blue football (i wont ever like em tho!)

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I grew up hating the Bears more than the purple, but when I moved to Iowa in the early 90's I began to hate them the most. I do not know if it is geographic, competitiveness of series or a combination. But I suspect as I am closer to the Twin Cities than Chicago, I hear a great deal of their media and am forced to interact with a larger number of purple fans, leading to the more intense dislike.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
thats cuz the vikings are the opposite of bears\packers. bears and packers are quality organizations with mostly quality people.

the vikings are drug addicts, rapists, sex boat party animals, and whizzinators.

But ill tell you what...if the bears continue to compete in the NFC North...we will begin to hate them more real fast.

Agreed my friend 110 %

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hate their players. i hate their coaches. i hate their fans (even the ones that i am friends with. and the one that i lived with for a year). i hate their attitudes. i hate being inundated with Vikings **** everywhere i go. but most of all, i hate the color purple.

it's like the chicken or the egg question...

Do i hate the vikings because they wear purple or do i hate purple because it's worn by the Vikings... the world may never know.

V

Vikeman

tromadz said:

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE...some of you are pathetic. This is not the bloods and crips. This is the Vikings Packers rivalry. R I V A L R Y! I can't hate anyone I have never met before but that's just me. I love the Vikings but I can't bring myself to HATE the Packers or the color green or yellow, gold wtf ever. If you are using the word hate to describe your feelings towards an American football team then vist this site...

http://www.prozac.com/index.jsp

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this thread just reminds me how old i am!! i HATE the bears - always have, always will. going thru the 70's & 80's listening to the crap after each & every bears win over the packers was a NIGHTMARE!!! :twisted:

V

Vikeman

Oh by the way since were talking about criminal behavior with a football team we might as well start with yours

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
only reason our Bear hatred is having a little downer is that they have sucked for so many years now, while the Vikings is the team that has been our main contender lately.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah vikeman lets do that... lets compare criminal histories....

you had more criminal activity in one offseason boat ride than we have ever had in our whole organizational history.

but i think the reason we dislike the vikings was that they were kinda polar opposites of us. but they were still very good in the 90s and we always split that series. making it more and more intense.

and oh my god tony tokes... a bears fan spat on you as a kid.... thats the worst thing ive ever heard. i hope your dad beat his ***. my friend is a 49er friend and he went with me to the 49er/pack game in 2002 and got nothing more than a friendly verbal jab here and there

V

Vikeman

ok lets go one for one?

Has our starting QB had a problem in the past with addictions to OTC narcotics?

Your turn

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And did he admit it and recover from it? Yes.

Big jump..addiction from medications that are part of the game and the past 20 years of the MN Penal League team.

Scott Studwell, 2 too many Tommy Kramer, Keith Millard, Randy Moss, the Love Boat, Arctic Blast ****** aaasult, etc, etc, etc.

Bottom line...we got RID of Mossy Cade when his **** case became known...your team signed the known ****** as soon as he left the prison doors.

Different philosophies about character. Every team has some bad apples, your team just seems to have had more than their share for 2 decades......and their behavior has ofter been excused in the media with "racist undertones" directed at accusers by the protective media and fans. White guilt, I guess. Very prevalent mindset in the TCs...defend the indefensible by crying racism, poverty, white oppression, etc.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never hated a team in our division either. I guess growing up in the 70's and dominating the Central, it was hard to develop anything but pity for the pack, Lions and Bears.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
key phrase... over the counter narcotics....

over the counter meaning legal... was it a bad thing yes, was it hurtful to everyone involved maybe.... was it "criminal" not even in the slightest.

did we ever have a QB with the first name Fran. your turn.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts