True Rivals

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I can certainly question your judgement for supporting the Queens, I do not know you well enough to call you a hack!! LOL

V

Vikeman

Packnic said:
key phrase... over the counter narcotics....

over the counter meaning legal... was it a bad thing yes, was it hurtful to everyone involved maybe.... was it "criminal" not even in the slightest.

did we ever have a QB with the first name Fran. your turn.

Ok, another Packer fan filled with intelligence. I happen to work in law enforcement in case you are not aware. So are you telling me that it's perfectly legal to abuse over the counter medications? Are you telling me it's perfectly legal to ingest Vicoden (a non-OTC medication) for no other reason but to get through an nfl game and superbowl without feeling pain? I'm not talking about taking pain killers for an immediate injury. One that's prescribed to you for that specific injury. I'm talking about an habitual user who uses Vicoden so when he's hit it doesn't hurt. Cuz I could have sworn your "Golden Boy" came forward and stated that's exactly what he did.

did we ever have a QB with the first name Fran. your turn.[/quote]

Do me a favor and stay on course. There is absolutely no need to disrespect one of the best QB's of all time because of his first name. Tark was a role model (not a drug addict like your golden boy). This is where I don't get it with some of you. Were talking about criminal patterns with football teams and some schmuck says something about a QB's first name. What are you five? What's next Alan Page's haircut?

V

Vikeman

digsthepack said:
And did he admit it and recover from it? Yes.

Big jump..addiction from medications that are part of the game and the past 20 years of the MN Penal League team.

Scott Studwell, 2 too many Tommy Kramer, Keith Millard, Randy Moss, the Love Boat, Arctic Blast ****** aaasult, etc, etc, etc.

Bottom line...we got RID of Mossy Cade when his **** case became known...your team signed the known ****** as soon as he left the prison doors.

Different philosophies about character. Every team has some bad apples, your team just seems to have had more than their share for 2 decades......and their behavior has ofter been excused in the media with "racist undertones" directed at accusers by the protective media and fans. White guilt, I guess. Very prevalent mindset in the TCs...defend the indefensible by crying racism, poverty, white oppression, etc.

I'm sorry weren't all the aforementioned players released or eventually released for behavior detrimental to the team? The Minnesota Vikings got rid of the greatest deep threat of all time beacuse of his antics. You have a starting running back on your team that can't stop beating his wife. When's he getting released? Plus I don't get how you can say that Minnesota has has more then their share with the Raiders and Ravens out there. I can 100% guarantee you that if you run a criminal history check down the rosters of every nfl team (including the Pack)...at least 75% have been involved in the criminal justice system at one time or another. There's no mysterious cloud hanging over Minnesota which states all Vikings are bad all the time. It just so happened to seem that way recently. In case you haven't noticed the Vikes have cleaned house. Just like the Pack did after the Chumara incident when you guys were the joke of the league.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's only here to make sure guys to remember to not leave their stuff behind. He motivates them not to be lazy...or suffer the consequences.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought you were done....

most viking fans would have shut up 3 post ago, but your dumb enough to keep going. i have several viking fans friends and they know what areas they can talk junk in and ones they cannot... criminal behavior falls into the latter category.

franny isnt even in the top 10 of greatest qbs. to be great you have to be a winner.

Members online

Latest posts